vince young out for 2-4 weeks

AGrizzlyBaer

UNCLE RICO OUT TWO-TO-FOUR WEEKS

Posted by Mike Florio on September 7, 2008, 9:25 p.m.

Though coach Jeff Fisher said on Sunday that he didn’t believe quarterback Vince Young’s sprained left knee is serious, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Young has a torn MCL, and that he is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.

Young will undergo an MRI on Monday to confirm the initial diagnosis.

A torn MCL doesn’t require surgery unless it’s completely torn. Otherwise, the ligament can heal on its own.

Schefter also reports that the Titans have contacted free-agent Chris Simms.

Yeah really doesn't matter to me when we probably have the worst pass rush in the NFL. Any QB will look like a HOF against us. We suck!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD...............................

Anyone heard the latest on VY? Appearently he's going through a real hard time and is even talking about quitting football. He say's he can't deal with the stress and pressure. He was boo'd during the first game when he threw an interception and told coach Fisher that he didn't want to go back onto the field. Four plays later he hurt a ligament in his knee which could sideline him for 2-4 weeks. Coach Fisher expects him out for only the Bengals game...

Monday Night, he took off from home without his cell phone in a manic state and told his mom to just call coach Fisher. Coach Fisher called the police to search for him.

Vince met with a physcologist, mom, coach and another team assistant.

He's just a young boy that needs some love said his mom, please pray for my baby boy... What's up with Vince? I hope he pulls through, he's on a bad offense and needs some help around him.