Ohio State getting whipped by Ohio!!

as an OU alum, this is a great game. giving the brown-eyes hell at home is fun. mistakes will cost the bobcats but it is fun to watch Tressel stress like this.

The Bobcats QB just gave up the game. All I have to say is if the Buckeyes struggled this hard against Ohio, at HOME no less, it sure doesn't bode well.

i watched this game. the bobcats came to play, the buckeyes just showed up. tress was trying to be to vanilla. that almost came back to bite him in the bum. after the first drive of the 3rd quater the buckeyes woke up decided to start playing football. they went on to score 20 unanswered points to put the bobcats to bed. yea the game was closer than it should have been. that is what happens when you don't take a team seriously, just ask the bengals who thought just because they show up, they win. wrong!!!!!! OO yea by the way this was OSU 800 victory making them the 5th team to ever win that many games.

This brings joy to me after hearing buckeyes fans always dissing usc and the pac-10

OSU is definitely getting their asses handed to them by the Trojans. I see them dropping way past #10 at this point.

usc outclassed osu in every part of the game. hats of to them. maybe it's time for coach tress to rethink the way he coaches. pryor from here on out should be the starter. boeckman is not getting the job done, i really think he should have been pull in the first half of the game. tress did really good besides the past couple of seasons at winning the big games. his first 5 years he was 4-1 bowl games 3-1in bcs bowls and a bcs championship, and was like 11-2 vs top ten teams. the past couple of seasons he has really lost it. i don't know if it is this class or it's him.

Went to the bar with my USC buddy and sat there and took the beating. USC just handed them their butts BIGTIME. Ohio State's defense looked absolutely pathetic. They couldn't stop anything the Trojans threw at them. USC is just the better team and would not suprise me in the least to see them in the National Championship. People can say what they want about the Buckeyes or hate them as much as they want, but they lose the games to the best in Country. No shame in losing to this USC team, or the teams in the past two National Championships. I would have rather seen a different outcome, but you take the good with the bad and this was BAD. Good job USC and on a positive note, maybe Carson comes out FIRED up tomorrow !!!

Agree with getting to see Pryor the rest of the way, but is it just me or does he look WAY timid out there ?? All in time I suppose....

I'm still looking forward to putting an asswhooping on Michigan later on in the season !!!

WHODEY !!!