Bengals' Quizzes

Ryan20

8 of 10 missed Boobie Clark and Essex Johnson

I got Essex Johnson because it gave me all three Johnsons by typing in just the last name. Dillon, Brooks, and Woods were obvious. But I was born in 80, so I don't really remember Boobie Clark... and I didn't think of Kinnebrew. I tried Harold Green. I would have bet you he was on that list. I later looked it up and couldn't believe that for all the yards Harold Green racked up (5th in Bengals history)... he only had 8 TD's. Man the Bengals were awful.

I got 8. I missed Ken Anderson and Paul Robinson. ... Not even sure who Paul Robinson was....and My Bengal brain must've farted to forget how many times Anderson ran the ball. Let alone how bad he looked doing it...LOL

Robinson was a draft pick from Arizona State in 1968 and ended up leading the AFL in rushing that year which was their first season. Not sure what really happened to him later but by the time they got to Riverfront he was replaced by Essex Johnson.