YouTube Problem Uploading

ChadJohnson-85

Just wondering if anyone here would know by any chance why I can't upload video's anymore. Before I upload a video it says I need to go back and put it in a wmv format (don't know exactly what that means). When I upload a video on YouTube it uploads really fast and then says wait until done processing. And when it's done processing it says either can't convert video file or something like file to small. Or it will take really long to upload then close all my windows and tell me that firefox or internet explorer is not responding and if I would like to Restore the Session or Close Program... :angry:

I use Windows Movie Maker to make my video's and when I'm done making my video I save it, then publish it to my computer. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if my PC is screwed up or whatever :wacko: . Please help thanks!

P.S. Yes I have uploaded video's many time's before (Now it doesn't work)!

Just wondering if anyone here would know by any chance why I can't upload video's anymore. Before I upload a video it says I need to go back and put it in a wmv format (don't know exactly what that means). When I upload a video on YouTube it uploads really fast and then says wait until done processing. And when it's done processing it says either can't convert video file or something like file to small. Or it will take really long to upload then close all my windows and tell me that firefox or internet explorer is not responding and if I would like to Restore the Session or Close Program... :angry:

I use Windows Movie Maker to make my video's and when I'm done making my video I save it, then publish it to my computer. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if my PC is screwed up or whatever :wacko: . Please help thanks!

I don't know my friend. It's obviously working for me. The problem must be in your rig at home.

I don't know my friend. It's obviously working for me. The problem must be in your rig at home.

Yeah I'll probably just start using my laptop for making video's. Nice video btw. :sure: