The Madden Curse

The Madden Curse  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the "Curse" strike this year?

• Brett Favre
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Both Brett and Green Bay
    • Noone (The iron man defeats the curse)

OK the curse has struck every year including the young guy young last year with his almighty 9 td passes. OK here is a survey. Does the curse strike

A- Brett Farve

B- Green Bay Packers

C- Both Brett and Green Bay

D- Noone (The iron man defeats the curse)

If anyone knows how to do survey please do so if not everyone vote and give thoughts

OK the curse has struck every year including the young guy young last year with his almighty 9 td passes. OK here is a survey. Does the curse strike

A- Brett Farve

B- Green Bay Packers

C- Both Brett and Green Bay

D- Noone (The iron man defeats the curse)

If anyone knows how to do survey please do so if not everyone vote and give thoughts

If you mean a poll Marine, I sure as hell do.

Standby...

Maybe Brett will get a real serious injury to where he will have to end his career for good!

Maybe Brett will get a real serious injury to where he will have to end his career for good!

I'm not all about wishing for someone to get injured, but Favre does need to go.

You guys must be the same ones that were downing MJ on his second comeback. I think it is a privilege to watch Legends play and when you know they are near the end it makes it more interesting. By the way I did the Spelling for Marines like five years ago so I am sorry....lol No it was late and I was in a rush

I'm not all about wishing for someone to get injured, but Favre does need to go.

You guys must be the same ones that were downing MJ on his second comeback. I think it is a privilege to watch Legends play and when you know they are near the end it makes it more interesting. By the way I did the Spelling for Marines like five years ago so I am sorry....lol No it was late and I was in a rush

i like mj he deserve to be a legend, favre doesnt, the legend of football is dan marino, favre just a lousy qb who is lucky to have many good players around him, his record for most int in carrer tell it all

i like mj he deserve to be a legend, favre doesnt, the legend of football is dan marino, favre just a lousy qb who is lucky to have many good players around him, his record for most int in carrer tell it all

He only has that record cuz he fires into double and triple teams trying to make things happen. I do agree that Marino is one of the greatest QB's ever, but I think Manning is going to break all of Farve's records and he is a better QB than Marino. Farve is a legend tho, you don't get every career mark and not be one