Member From Official Boards and Bengalsworld.com

Orangezone

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been a member on the Bengals official message boards for more than a year now. I recently got banned for a bogus reason but am currently working things out with peopel on both the official boards and Bengalsworld.com and hoping to get it reduced to a suspention. Anyways, I figured I would join here anyways to increase my change of posting on one of the boards of my favorite team. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself properly. Also, if there is anyone on here from the official boards or Bengalsworld.com I would love to here from you!

Hey guys, I'm new here. I have been a member on the Bengals official message boards for more than a year now. I recently got banned for a bogus reason but am currently working things out with peopel on both the official boards and Bengalsworld.com and hoping to get it reduced to a suspention. Anyways, I figured I would join here anyways to increase my change of posting on one of the boards of my favorite team. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself properly. Also, if there is anyone on here from the official boards or Bengalsworld.com I would love to here from you!

As long as you didn't register here first...

header_bg.jpg

...I welcome you to Bengalszone Orangezone. Kinda sounds redundant, huh? :P Sorry to hear of your troubles at the official homers board. You can speak your mind here within the posted rules of course. If you want to be critical of the organization for whatever, feel free. This mod has done so many times. Glad to have you aboard! :bengal:

As long as you didn't register here first...

header_bg.jpg

...I welcome you to Bengalszone Orangezone. Kinda sounds redundant, huh? :P Sorry to hear of your troubles at the official homers board. You can speak your mind here within the posted rules of course. If you want to be critical of the organization for whatever, feel free. This mod has done so many times. Glad to have you aboard! :bengal:

Thanks man good to hear it. But I believe I did not get banned for bashing the team or speaking out of line at the regular boards. I always followed the rules and never got made or in a fight with anyoen there. I think I had a good reputation over ther of being a person that always followed the rules over there. I don't know why I was banned, and I am currently trying to work that out with some of the people over there.

No matter though, everythin will be alright. This board doesn't seem too bad itself, and the rules don't seem too bad either ;) Nice hearing from ya Bengalszone Billy.