Current League Standings

BengalszoneBilly

I'm torn. I both love and hate Kyle Busch. He finished well for me, but he took our Junior in the process. If that had not happened, I would have had the top two spots in this race!

Bottom line is that MacD maintains his lead by 60 points over me. Kudo's to "shake-n-bake" for high score this week.

1 MacD's SpeedDeamons 2,771

2 Billy's Intimidators 2,711

3 BZone24 2,680

4 bill's team 2,640

5 YatesHorsepower 2,630

6 hitthewall 2,624

7 Force88Dominate 2,593

8 shake-n-bake 2,528

9 Vote Danimal in '08' 2,371

10 Stewart_In_08 2,315

11 Speed Deamons 2,174

I'm torn. I both love and hate Kyle Busch. He finished well for me, but he took our Junior in the process. If that had not happened, I would have had the top two spots in this race!

Bottom line is that MacD maintains his lead by 60 points over me. Kudo's to "shake-n-bake" for high score this week.

I would have had the top tow spots as well. But Kyle felt that would have been to good for us and decided to spin Jr. Frustration immediatly set in when I saw the highlight. Or lowlight in our case.

For those who may remember, my son became a volunteer member of an ARCA team last season and the same team has accepted him back for this season. He is a member of the car 11 Bryan Silas team who's team is owned by Andy Hillenburg and is sponsored by Fast Track Racing. I spent this past weekend with him in Rockingham, NC for the Carolina 500 and had a ball!!! I was able to get a pit pass for the whole weekend and hungout with my son and the crew, met Bryan, crew chief Jeff McClure and Andy. Tony Stewert was there too drop the flag and I was able to get a pix of him as he arrived at the track. The race itself was dominated by a Joe Gibbs Racing driver Jimmy Logano who at one time lapped everyone except the 2nd and third place drivers. If it had not been for a caution, he would have passed the 3rd place drive. Only 5 drivers finished on the lead lap. It was an incredible display of domination. Oh, and he is only 17!!!

Bryan had a rough day hitting the wall a couple of times and finishing 30th. I saw him after the race and he looked exhusted. But he still kept smiling.