Ellis Not Invited to the Draft

A note from Lou over at draftking.com...

Word came out today that the NFL has invited the following players to the draft: LSU DT Glenn Dorsey, Ohio State DE Vernon Gholston, Virginia DE Chris Long, Michigan OT Jake Long, Arkansas RB Darren McFadden, and Boston College QB Matt Ryan. It's interesting that USC DT Sedrick Ellis didn't make the cut, though the NFL clearly wants to avoid embarrassing situations with a player under the spotlight free-falling, such as what happened to Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn last year.

Currently, his mock has Dorsey falling to us at 9 and Ellis to NO at 10.

....the NFL clearly wants to avoid embarrassing situations with a player under the spotlight free-falling, such as what happened to Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn last year.

Quinn should have been embarrassed to show up with the girlfriend who was on his arm that day. I can still see her passing time in the green room, chewing on a Milkbone...

As for the six players invited, only Mcfadden has any chance of falling and it seems fairly remote.

Quinn should have been embarrassed to show up with the girlfriend who was on his arm that day. I can still see her passing time in the green room, chewing on a Milkbone...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hair - do me a favor . . . . no matter how much $hit you get here, don't change.