26: Jacksonville, Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh

27: San Diego, Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma

28: Dallas, Felix Jones, RB, Arkansas

29: San Francisco, Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

30: Green Bay, Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College

31: New England, *forfeit*

32: New York Giants, Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida

Bengals Only 2-7:

Round 2: Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina: Fast. Great Hands, comes in immediately as our starting KR

Round 3a: Tyrell Johnson, SS, Arkansas State: Big, sure tackler, fast had the best combine workout of any safety prospect

Round 3b: Jeremy Zuttah, OT, Rutgers: One of the most impressive risers in the draft.

Round 4: Chris Ellis, DE, Virginia Tech: See Odom, Antwan.

Round 5: Zach Bowman, CB, Nebraska: Injury prone but a first round talent, smart and a leader on the field.

Round 6a: Ben Moffitt, ILB, South Florida: Good late round gamble on greatness, team leader with enough athletism to make plays in the NFL

Round 6b: Steve Johnson, WR, Kentucky: When the Wildcats needed a big play they always called on Steve besides we are cornering the market in Johnsons.

Round 7a: Franklin Dunbar, OT, Middle Tennesse State: Stacy Andrews Clone.

Round 7b: Taj Smith, WR, Syracuse: ALOT like TJ only comes from a bad program.

Round 2: Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina: Fast. Great Hands, comes in immediately as our starting KR

Round 3a: Tyrell Johnson, SS, Arkansas State: Big, sure tackler, fast had the best combine workout of any safety prospect

Round 6: Steve Johnson, WR, Kentucky: When the Wildcats needed a big play they always called on Steve besides we are cornering the market in Johnsons.

:lol:

Round 4: Chris Ellis, DE, Virginia Tech: See Odom, Antwan.

Round 5: Zach Bowman, CB, Nebraska: Injury prone but a first round talent, smart and a leader on the field.

Great mock, Wraith - (But,) IMHO, Marvin will take Chris Ellis off the board - although he's be great value in the 4th, he has too many character warts ( and it's one too many Ellis's). I would love Zach Bowman in the 5th, but after the Charger's success with the oft-injured Cromartie, we'd have to grab him in the 3rd to have a shot.

Very interesting r1.

what makes you think Ryan will fall so far? I can see Brohm going about there.

Devin Thomas is pretty high, as is Jamal Charles.

I like your Bengal picks...Especially the Steve Johnson pick, he is very solid. I think Chris Ellis will be arond in r3 but not any later.

I think your option of an SS in r3 is interesting. We have some depth now at S, do you see D-Jax getting axed?

solid options.

Ryan had a pretty mediocre pro day and many people are speculatingthat he may drop out of the top ten.

Devin Thomas has the speed to stretch the field, I think Buffalo will go WR in the first it is their biggest hole and Thomas just seems to be rising on draft boards, ditto for Charles because of his speed.

I think Clady might drop, I projected him to K.C. but I would not be surprised if he dropped out of the top 15 because of his Wonderlic. I think Ali Highsmith might drop out of the draft all together after he scored a 4, teams just cannot afford a guy who cannot comprehend the plays.

Chris Ellis was busted in 2006 for disturbing the peace and simple assault I think that and the talent on the board ahead of him (he is listed as the 11th best DE prospect by NFL Draft Scout and that would be 12th if Groves were listed at DE)will see him drop until the late third or early fourth, this is the pick that have the most concerns over (excepting Sedrick Ellis obviously) if he doesn't fall to us in the fourth then I also like Brian Johnston DE from Gardner-Webb at this position, I wouldn't want to reach into the third for a prospect like Chris Ellis. If Sedrick Ellis, Dorsey, Gholston, and Chris Long are all gone by nine (a distinct possibility I allow) I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't pull the string on Albert rather than Clady, or Mendenhall, or Stewart, or Rivers because I don't believe Rivers will ever be a pro-bowl type talent and he and Clady have Wonderlic issues (either intelligence or lazyness) and there is a great amount of talent at the running back position.

*added Ben Moffitt in the sixth. If Moffitt is not there then Ezra Butler, OLB, Nevada might be a good choice.