Traded CJ in my mock draft

scott91575

Traded CJ and a second rounder for Baltimore's first rounder. Drafted Sedrick Ellis and Keith Rivers with the 9th and 10th picks.

I consider CJ worth a 2nd rounder. So 2 2nd rounders for the 9th overall pick I considered a good deal.

Of course there are cap implications, but that wasn't really a concern in this draft.

Sucks that it's in the division, but if CJ is frustrated with Palmer as his QB, just think how frustrated he would be in Baltimore. He might blow up the whole locker room.

Traded CJ and a second rounder for Baltimore's first rounder. Drafted Sedrick Ellis and Keith Rivers with the 9th and 10th picks.

I consider CJ worth a 2nd rounder. So 2 2nd rounders for the 9th overall pick I considered a good deal.

Of course there are cap implications, but that wasn't really a concern in this draft.

Sucks that it's in the division, but if CJ is frustrated with Palmer as his QB, just think how frustrated he would be in Baltimore. He might blow up the whole locker room.

Scotty, you need to get beamed up if you think this trade has a hope in hell of happening. :rolleyes:

Scotty, you need to get beamed up if you think this trade has a hope in hell of happening. :rolleyes:

Didn't say it would ever happen. Just fun with mock drafts. Hey, the other owner accepted, so it's not like it was some fantasy I made up.

um....New Orleans has the 10th pick. How can the Rat-birds trade a pick they don't have??? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
You should be drawn and quartered,doused in honey and put on a peruvian red ant hill,crucified,and had your finger nails removed with a cheese shredder for the following reasons !

1. Trading Chad to a division foe.

- but it's just my opinion :D

That's the beauty of it. Just think how quickly he will blow things up there with their QB situation.