CJ-85's NFL Mock Draft.

Please comment, and tell me your honest opinions!

1. Miami-Jake Long-OT-Michigan

2. St.Louis-Chris Long-DE-Virginia

3. Atlanta-Matt Ryan-QB-Boston College

4.Oakland-Darren McFadden-RB-Arkansas

5. Kansas City-Glenn Dorsey-DT-L.S.U.

6. NYJ-Vernon Gholston-DE-Ohio St.

7. New England-Leodis McKelvin-CB-Troy St.

8. Baltimore-Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-CB-Tennessee St.

9. Cincinnati-Sedrick Ellis-DT-U.S.C.

10. New Orleans-Keith Rivers-LB-U.S.C.

11. Buffalo-Malcolm Kelly-WR-Oklahoma

12. Denver-Ryan Clady-OT-Boise St.

13. Carolina-Derrick Harvey-DE-Florida

14. Chicago-Chris Williams-OT-Vanderbilt

15. Detroit-Rashard Mendenhall-RB-Illinois

16. Arizona-Mike Jenkins-CB-South Florida

17. Minnesota-DeSean Jackson-WR-California

18. Houston-Jonathan Stewart-RB-Oregon

19. Philadelphia-Devin Thomas-WR-Michigan St.

20. Tampa Bay-Aqib Talib-CB-Kansas

21. Washington-Phillip Merling-DE-Clemson

22. Dallas-Felix Jones-RB-Arkansas

23. Pittsburgh-Branden Albert-OG-Virginia

24. Tennessee-Limas Sweed-WR-Texas

25. Seattle-Jeff Otah-OT-Pittsburgh

26. Jacksonville-Kentwan Balmer-DT-North Carolina

27. San Diego-Kenny Phillips-FS-Miami

28. Dallas-James Hardy-WR-Indiana

29. San Francisco-Quentin Groves-DE/OLB-Auburn

30. Green Bay-Antoine Cason-CB-Arizona

31. Pick Forfeited

32. NYG-Dan Connor-LB-Penn St.

It looks good. I feel the Bengals are going to have to trade up to get Ellis or Dorsey. The Cheifs and Patriots both want to move down and the Saints and Broncos both want DL. If one of the 2 leapfrog the Bengals and trade up, the engals could eaily throw us all for a loop and take Mendenhall (not that I would be disappointed) or Derrick Harvey.

Ok, here's my 7 round mock for '08 Bengal picks.

1. Glenn Dorsey DT, LSU - Bengals benefit from the injury rumors. This is a hope pick, because the Rams are going to wine and dine him for 2 days to make sure he's sound. If he is, Dorsey at 9 is a pipe dream.

2. Curtis Lofton LB, Oklahoma - A Real thumper that will challenge for the weakside and middle linebacker spots.

3(a) Calais Campbell DE, Miami (Fla) - I'm not the only one that thinks he falls this far.

3(B) Dwight Lowery CB, San Jose St. - He would be our " Ray Mickens " covering the slot receivers.

4. Dexter Jackson WR, Appalachian St. - Average size, great speed, proven hands, but drafted to be a return weapon.

5. Eric Young OG, Tennessee - A true mauler. Has decent feet, should project to a starters role in 2 years.

6(a) Marcus Griffin FS, Texas - He lacks speed and isn't very aggressive, but he doesn't get beat deep. Does a good job supporting the sideline routes, and keeps plays in front of him.

6(B) Kirk Barton OT, Ohio State - He has the same knocks on him that Whitworth had, but game film doesn't lie.

6© J Leman OLB, Illinois - He's a very good linebacker , and if Cincy ever does make the transition to the 3-4, He's our Tedy Bruschi

- I don't think we'll get a 4th compensation pick, and we don't have a 7th rounder due to getting Ryan Fitzpatrick from the Rams.

Compensation picks will be announced at the NFL Owners meetings.

1. Glenn Dorsey DT, LSU - Bengals benefit from the injury rumors. This is a hope pick, because the Rams are going to wine and dine him for 2 days to make sure he's sound. If he is, Dorsey at 9 is a pipe dream.

Yeah, the injury thing appears to be losing steam. I think Ellis is more possible but still very iffy.

3(a) Calais Campbell DE, Miami (Fla) - I'm not the only one that thinks he falls this far.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hear his name until the 4th. Campbell has really tumbled.

4. Dexter Jackson WR, Appalachian St. - Average size, great speed, proven hands, but drafted to be a return weapon.

Would love to have him but his stock is up. Could go in the third now.

6© J Leman OLB, Illinois - He's a very good linebacker , and if Cincy ever does make the transition to the 3-4, He's our Tedy Bruschi

I can't see Leman falling this far...