? about value of a helmet

bryce40

I'm curious what does everyone on here think a full size Cincy helmet signed by the 07 Bengals would be worth?

A lot less than a signed helmet from the '05 season. In any case I would gladly take either.

That's kind of funny; but also sad at the same time. I would really like an auto'd football, jersey, or helmet from either the 88 or 89 team; but I can't find anything like that plus I'd bet that would cost a pretty penney. The reason I ask is I can get an 07 helmet for $200.00. Is that too much or too little or perfect?

I'm curious what does everyone on here think a full size Cincy helmet signed by the 07 Bengals would be worth?

A lot less than a signed helmet from the '05 season. In any case I would gladly take either.

That's kind of funny; but also sad at the same time. I would really like an auto'd football, jersey, or helmet from either the 88 or 89 team; but I can't find anything like that plus I'd bet that would cost a pretty penney. The reason I ask is I can get an 07 helmet for $200.00. Is that too much or too little or perfect?

It's said that Carson charges almost $200 for his Autograph when you go to a card show..and Chad charges $50 and Rudi is usually $50 for a jersey and helmet too....so those guys alone would be worth the price you would be paying...just make sure it comes from a reputable place like Upper Deck or Steiner...otherwise make sure it is PSA/DNA authenticated with Certificate of authenticity.

I have a shirt that myself and a buddy made that I have Deltha's, Chad's, Rudi's and Odell's signature on...the only one left to get is Carson's. We made them during the 2005 season and sold 200 of them.

It's said that Carson charges almost $200 for his Autograph when you go to a card show..and Chad charges $50 and Rudi is usually $50 for a jersey and helmet too....so those guys alone would be worth the price you would be paying...just make sure it comes from a reputable place like Upper Deck or Steiner...otherwise make sure it is PSA/DNA authenticated with Certificate of authenticity.

I have a shirt that myself and a buddy made that I have Deltha's, Chad's, Rudi's and Odell's signature on...the only one left to get is Carson's. We made them during the 2005 season and sold 200 of them.

I have a real problem with that. These players are making huge dollars playing this GAME. For them charge any fan anything for their simple autograph I find repugnant. <_<

I have a real problem with that. These players are making huge dollars playing this GAME. For them charge any fan anything for their simple autograph I find repugnant. <_<

I agree, do they charge you for there auto if you see them at a game or training camp too?