Trouble in Baltimore... Suggs sues!

Mother f**ker is getting paid a boatload of money regardless. :chair:

I am getting tired of the one-upping that seems to be driving these contracts (see Chad Johnson), just so guys can brag that they are the highest paid, etc., to their friends and family.

I am getting tired of the one-upping that seems to be driving these contracts (see Chad Johnson), just so guys can brag that they are the highest paid, etc., to their friends and family.

C'mon...don't you see Sugg's agent looking to bump his take up in all of this? IMHO it's not the player in this, but the low life scum sucking slimeball who represents him.

C'mon...don't you see Sugg's agent looking to bump his take up in all of this? IMHO it's not the player in this, but the low life scum sucking slimeball who represents him.

Sometimes I can't tell the difference.

The same argument could be made about guys moving from guard to tackle or DT to DE. It's crap like this take takes the fun out of it for me.