Shaun Smith on Chad and Marvin

icehole3

You're right. Often when the femme fatale gets her heart broken, she lashes out. Usually she daintily swats at someone with her clutch purse. I'm picturing Scarlett O'Hara throwing tiny fists into the he-man chest of Rhett Butler, until he grabs her wrists and she melts into a sobbing, ultimately sexual, surrender. That's Chad.

Wow, Heavy COB.

Seriously agreen, I think you are about half a second away from cutting yet another "leave Brittney alone" parody video for YouTube with Chad Johnson as the subject matter this time around.

I could care less whether he took a swing or not. What did he do after halftime? I don't remember myself was hammered by the time they took the field again.

Did he rise up and carry the team on his back earning his Superstar status and paycheck or did he fold up like a sissy and drop passes and run bad routes? That should decide his status.

Cutler had the clip this morning. According to Smith, CJ swung on and struck Marvin. He also swung on Hue. If that is true, how is he still a Bengal? If that is true, how could Marvin expect anything close to respect from any of the players?

Even if he didn't connect with Marvin's jaw, it's pretty common knowledge that Johnson flipped out during the most important game in a decade. That alone should have sent him packing. My guess is that ML is taking one for the team, knowing what such a strory would do to his trade value. He also knows that the longer he waits, the lesser the cap hit.

Take the cap hit and move on. It is just not worth it.

Should we still send him packing after hearing Hues statement? Or do we just disregard that because Shaun, a Brown, says Chad punched them?