Rogers didn't want to come to Cincy

you say hes an ahole for not coming to Cincy, well put your selves in his shoes come to a place where they won 4(?) game

We only won 4 games last year? Congratulations Cleveland fan, you appear to be completely qualified to post on this message board. Please don't forget to always denigrate our ownership, and remember, it's 1998 in here.

Alright you prick, theres a reason I put that question mark there. I wasnt sure, but now I looked it up its 7. That is still a losing record and is not going to cut it to get into the playoffs. Thats not even counting the fact your star reciever hates the place and wants out and you guys are having trouble on bringing guys in to improve this team while everone else in the AFC North is.

lol. I f**king love this. A decent season again and he's acting like a cowPat fans. Got to 5 AFCG in 7 years and then develope a superior attitude.

You'll be lucky to have a winning record this year. Much tougher schedule and DA will implode. He showed signs last year, against our D for crying out loud. Quinn to the rescue I guess. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the FA period because you'll have plenty of free time come the draft.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright you prick, theres a reason I put that question mark there. I wasnt sure, but now I looked it up its 7. That is still a losing record and is not going to cut it to get into the playoffs. Thats not even counting the fact your star reciever hates the place and wants out and you guys are having trouble on bringing guys in to improve this team while everone else in the AFC North is.

Whoah there -- you kiss your mother with that tongue? Way to embarass yourself Dawg! I'm pretty sure that most posters here would know without hesitation that the clowns went 10-6 last season and missed the playoffs in an extraordinarily exciting fashion by losing to BOTH the Bengals and the Cardinals down the stretch. Exactly where do you come up with the stones to talk s**t after not making the playoffs?

Whoah there -- you kiss your mother with that tongue? Way to embarass yourself Dawg! I'm pretty sure that most posters here would know without hesitation that the clowns went 10-6 last season and missed the playoffs in an extraordinarily exciting fashion by losing to BOTH the Bengals and the Cardinals down the stretch. Exactly where do you come up with the stones to talk s**t after not making the playoffs?

The Cavs not winning the NBA finals and the Indians not winning the WS are also sources of great pride to him. Watch out, they almost won something once.

He wanted to come to a real team where they were actually in contention and even Rogers wasn't a big enough felen to play in Cincy, lol. Linkity

It's felon not felen. I can't wait to see Rogers twice a year.

BTW, did your QB get that dog bone out of his throat yet or was that just his normal gag reflex last December at PBS?

:clesux:

1) Change that avatar...that logo's as gay as it gets.

2) Still trying to figure out how you're fired up about getting Rogers for Bodden AND a 3rd. Got the short end of the stick there.

Super Bowl

3) :lol:

Rogers, Williams, Stallworth, Lewis (re-sign) and Anderson (re-sign)

Yup, things are lookin' pretty crappy on the shores of Erie.

Oh, and the logo?? That's from the "Paul Brown" era of the Browns.

Just figured I'd point that one out.

you say hes an ahole for not coming to Cincy, well put your selves in his shoes come to a place where they won 4(?) game

We only won 4 games last year? Congratulations Cleveland fan, you appear to be completely qualified to post on this message board. Please don't forget to always denigrate our ownership, and remember, it's 1998 in here.

That's quite funny. LMAO

He wanted to come to a real team where they were actually in contention and even Rogers wasn't a big enough felen to play in Cincy, lol. Linkity

It's felon not felen. I can't wait to see Rogers twice a year.

BTW, did your QB get that dog bone out of his throat yet or was that just his normal gag reflex last December at PBS?

:clesux:

I suppose everyone in Cincy's familiar with the spelling of that word. :-D

Is the Anderson signing a good deal? No "smack" just wondering how it's perceived there. Lewis is getting pretty old and, as I see it, you need to draft RB this season.

I suppose everyone in Cincy's familiar with the spelling of that word. :-D

Comes with most having higher than a sixth grade education.

For a minute there I thought some of our brainless Steeler fans were back but alas it's only a couple of Browns fans.

:lol:

Is the Anderson signing a good deal? No "smack" just wondering how it's perceived there. Lewis is getting pretty old and, as I see it, you need to draft RB this season.

(sigh) BELIEVE me...this one's still an ongoing debate on my homesite...I'll try to put into perspective for you...DA was essentially a rookie last year, and while he wasn't posting Toothlessburger numbers, he played better than any other Browns QB since '99...and saved the a-sses of the coaching staff and front office combined. His numbers dropped off toward the end of the season, but if he can get back to form, things are going to look REAL good for our offense, considering he has the speedy Stallworth now to give him a hand. And Lewis...well, I gotta tell you, he surprised the hell out of me last year, so I won't be surprised to see him play at the same level this year. He was a HUGE reason we won 10 games, and I see him as a major contributor to our offense again this year. If he's getting old, it doesn't show. But I do agree...we're going to need a RB eventually...I honestly don't see it happening in this years draft...

But I do agree...we're going to need a RB eventually...I honestly don't see it happening in this years draft...

Rumor has it the Browns won't be drafting at all this year. Instead, all of the employees are going to a party at Phil Savage's house....where they'll make cookies and craft a giant Lombardi Trophy out of paper.

But I do agree...we're going to need a RB eventually...I honestly don't see it happening in this years draft...

Rumor has it the Browns won't be drafting at all this year. Instead, all of the employees are going to a party at Phil Savage's house....where they'll make cookies and craft a giant Lombardi Trophy out of paper.

LMAO!

Rumor has it the Browns won't be losing at all this year. Instead, all of the players are going to a party at Phil Savage's house....where they'll make fun of the other AFCN teams and eat a giant Lombardi Trophy-shaped cake.

There. Fixed it for ya. :D