1. Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio St. 352082.jpg

2. Xavier Adibi, OLB, Virginia Tech adibi07_small.jpg

3. Vince Hall, ILB, Virginia Tech VinceHall250_0716.JPG

3. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas em1v55e6.jpg

4. Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson

5. Chevis Jackson, CB, L.S.U.

6. Kalvin McRae, RB, Ohio

7. Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida St.

I like this draft through the first three picks. After that I don't.

#4: We don't need a TE because Bratkowski's play calling simply does not utilize them.

#5: If we are to draft quality offensive linemen, this has to happen before now.

#6: A CB. IMHO we need more good defensive linemen to help make our existing CB's jobs easier.

#7: A RB. Is this an obligatory position pick? I'm currently not worried about the offensive backfield in the least.

#8: My mistake. I'm good with this choice.

Ok , Here's my official crack at it. 1st time this year.

( with Compensation Picks)

Guess-timating that we get 3rd, 5th, and two 7th rounders.

1. Glen Dorsey DT, LSU - Very possible he's slipping because of the injuries.

2. Gosder Cherilus OT, Boston College - Every scout says he's a natural Right Tackle. Instant Depth and athleticism to Oline.

3a. Phillip Wheeler ILB, Georgia Tech. - Living in Ga. I got to see this kid play every weekend and he's a beast !

3b. Kellen Davis TE, Michigan State - Good Measureables, Solid Hands, he's moving up and Marvin wants a better Tight End.

4. Shawn Crable OLB/DE, Michigan - Very good linebacker with great size. Insurance for David Pollack

5a. Tashard Choice RB, Georgia Tech. - If you've seen him run, he'll remind you of Curtis Martin.

5b. Tom Zbikowski SS, Notre Dame - Team Leader, Will be a special teams phenomenon! Could Push White and Ndukwe.

6. Adarius Bowman Wr, Oklahoma State. - Yeah he's dropping. No doubt to day 2. Still has the size & hands to draw interest.

7a. Colt Brennan QB, Hawaii - Why Not ?? Good Arm, just has about enough meat on him to fill a cracker.

7b. Eric Young OG, Tennessee - Can play several spots on the offensive line, maybe he goes higher than this ??

Ok , Here's my official crack at it. 1st time this year.

( with Compensation Picks)

Guess-timating that we get 3rd, 5th, and two 7th rounders.

1. Glen Dorsey DT, LSU - Very possible he's slipping because of the injuries.

2. Gosder Cherilus OT, Boston College - Every scout says he's a natural Right Tackle. Instant Depth and athleticism to Oline.

3a. Phillip Wheeler ILB, Georgia Tech. - Living in Ga. I got to see this kid play every weekend and he's a beast !

3b. Kellen Davis TE, Michigan State - Good Measureables, Solid Hands, he's moving up and Marvin wants a better Tight End.

4. Shawn Crable OLB/DE, Michigan - Very good linebacker with great size. Insurance for David Pollack

5a. Tashard Choice RB, Georgia Tech. - If you've seen him run, he'll remind you of Curtis Martin.

5b. Tom Zbikowski SS, Notre Dame - Team Leader, Will be a special teams phenomenon! Could Push White and Ndukwe.

6. Adarius Bowman Wr, Oklahoma State. - Yeah he's dropping. No doubt to day 2. Still has the size & hands to draw interest.

7a. Colt Brennan QB, Hawaii - Why Not ?? Good Arm, just has about enough meat on him to fill a cracker.

7b. Eric Young OG, Tennessee - Can play several spots on the offensive line, maybe he goes higher than this ??

I'm a BIG fan of Wheeler and would love to see him in stripes as well. I'm guessing he might go around late second early third???