Does anyone know if Willie (Flipper) Anderson ever autographed anythin

bryce40

I've been trying to find autographs of Ickey Woods, Anthony Munoz, Boomer Esiason, David Fulcher. Also does anyone know of any items signed by all of these guys or any items signed by the current Bengals team or most of them? I must apologize as I messed up and listed flipper Anderson earlier (thinking he played for the Bengals) due to a lack of sleep. Guess that happens when you've got a 2 year old and 8 month old

Thanks in advance

I've been trying to find autographs of Ickey Woods, Anthony Munoz, Boomer Esiason, David Fulcher, and Willie (Flipper) Anderson. I've been able to locate auto's of everyone but Willie (Flipper) Anderson, the only thing I can find signed by him is a photo, would really like a ball or jersey. Also does anyone know of any items signed by all of these guys or any items signed by the current Bengals team or most of them?

Thanks in advance

In the Cincinnati area Icky Woods and Fulcher usually do a thing together where they sign autographs. Also during the season if you go to the Friday night Bengals weekend kick off show Fulcher is always there and sometimes so is Icky. Munoz still lives in the Cincinnati area and does stuff some of the time. As for Boomer, I think he stays in New York most of the time, but I am sure you can find something somewhere. If you buy something that is already autographed make sure it is a Steiner Autograph, Upper Deck authenticated autograph, or it has been PSA/DNA authenticated. You have to do that to make sure they are real these days...of coarse unless you get them signed in person.

Does anyone know the significance of "Flipper"?

Well, he saved the lives of Bud and Sandy more times than I could count....often by ramming his snout into the soft underbellies of menacing great white sharks.

So there's that.

Good memory.