Shaun Rogers

DuffMan

I was over at SI and Peter King mentioned that Shaun Rogers could be traded on draft day for a fourth round pick...any thoughts? On the one hand the last thing we need is another attitude problem, on the other hand we might get an extra comp 4th anyway and we lack a good DT outside of Peko, and when Rogers plays hard he is near dominant.

I was over at SI and Peter King mentioned that Shaun Rogers could be traded on draft day for a fourth round pick...any thoughts? On the one hand the last thing we need is another attitude problem, on the other hand we might get an extra comp 4th anyway and we lack a good DT outside of Peko, and when Rogers plays hard he is near dominant.

He'd be worth a second round if not for that. He just doesn't seem to give a s**t most of the time. For that reason, I'd pass. We need quality players trying their damdest to even make a difference to our D. He'd just be a younger John Thornton, IMO.