The Best?

DDOGG

Peterson Vs. Tomlinson  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Whose better?

• Adrian Peterson
    • Ladanian Tomlinson

Who is the best between Adrian Peterson and Ladanian Tomlinson? I am going to have to say Peterson hands down, he is just a rookie, and all ready he has had an outstanding year, including the pro bowl of course, and he even got injured in the regular season! In a couple of years this kid is really going to shine, and I just hope that the Bengals will make the right decision and trade somebody to get him! Maybe Rudi Johnson and a first round pick, what are your thoughts?

Here we go again CBF. Neither of these two players are members of the Cincinnati Bengals are they? So what are they doing in this forum? Please figure out how this site works. If you have questions, please PM me first. I do not mind helping you out.

Who is the best between Adrian Peterson and Ladanian Tomlinson? I am going to have to say Peterson hands down, he is just a rookie, and all ready he has had an outstanding year, including the pro bowl of course, and he even got injured in the regular season! In a couple of years this kid is really going to shine, and I just hope that the Bengals will make the right decision and trade somebody to get him! Maybe Rudi Johnson and a first round pick, what are your thoughts?

Adrian Peterson has my vote. The Vikings are not going to trade Peterson for anything....