The Last Straw?

Bengals1

If I recall correctly, there is a picture of Chad wearing a Washington Redskins Jersey (from last year), but it was for a charity event or something. I might be wrong on the jersey and reason, but I dont' think it is all that uncommon and isn't Chad friends with Ray?

I really don't think it is a big deal.

Your right, he talks to Ray everyday on the phone. If Chad was standing in front of a team backdrop, shaking the hand of the ravens ownership and wearing a Ravens Cap, then I'd be worried. This is nothing but fun and games.

I realize this is nothing really to get worked up about but it does kinda' irk me that with 31 other team hats to choose from he opted for that one. <_<

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one guys.... B)

If it were a Steelers hat, that would've been a jab at us Cincinnati fans. Since it were a Ravens hat... no beef there. You can tell there is a lot of love between the Bengals and Ravens once the clock has ran out.

Among AFC North rivals, the Ravens are the least hated IMO. 1st is Pittsburgh. 2nd Cleveland. 3rd Baltimore.

I realize this is nothing really to get worked up about but it does kinda' irk me that with 31 other team hats to choose from he opted for that one. <_<

I don't know. Despite which team it is, there aren't many other logos that even look good to me. Ravens, Bucs, maybe Panthers are kind of cool....and there are a ton that I think suck.

Would you prefer a Browns or Steelers hat?

One would be as unpleasant as the other.

Unless you're Agreen. :) Then anything Chad does is ok!

The NFL's just a big social millionaires club anymore, the players don't take rivalries seriously anymore, and only play it up for the fans/league's interests.

Pro sports in general are this way anymore (faux rivalries), why I am more and more interested in college sports every day.

Would you prefer a Browns or Steelers hat?

Braylon Edwards prefers the Steelers.