Chad Johnson READ ME!

loserwideout

You are such a loser. This city has supported you so much through the years. Now you have a BAD year and you want out. You say it is a money thing. BS. Come live on my 50k a year s**t head. I put up all your crap in my 12 year olds room. HE worships the ground you walk on. Now you pull all this that is now in the press for him to hear. You were given an UPGRADE TO YOUR CONTRACT when the Bengals did need too and now that things are not pretty for you, you want to run. The Begals went the extra mile for you when the did not need too, now all is asked of YOU, is to LIVE UP TO YOUR contract!! RUN f**kER, RUN and be a p***y in life. You are another TO, Another MOSS. Grow up you f**king loser!

Trust me, you just NEVER know who is reading these forums. TRUST ME!

That is true, we got in TROUBLE for posting entire articles on Extreme Ravens, the writer contacted the site and went on about copy right infringements we were breaking..Thats why we post 2 paragraphs and a link to the article..Yes Raven players DO read our site, so dont be suprised.

Chad has always been the same guy, we love him when we are winning but we hate him when we lose. He brings it on himself but we all know he is the hardest working player on the team and he wants to win more than anything. The Bengals have consistently improved their play since Chad was drafted. We went to the playoffs and he thought we would be there every year after that. We ended up getting worse the last two years because of injuries and behavior problems and it frustrated him. He knows he'll be a Bengal for awhile and if we start winning, everybody will love him again. He wants a ring just as bad as everybody else and we need him to get their. I think he has settled down and he is looking forward to next year. If you read his last couple stories he realizes he'll be a Bengal and he starting to act normal again. We need to officially end all Chad stories and bitching and look forward to him and TJ improving their already impressive stats next year.

Chad has always been the same guy, we love him when we are winning but we hate him when we lose. He brings it on himself but we all know he is the hardest working player on the team and he wants to win more than anything. The Bengals have consistently improved their play since Chad was drafted. We went to the playoffs and he thought we would be there every year after that. We ended up getting worse the last two years because of injuries and behavior problems and it frustrated him. He knows he'll be a Bengal for awhile and if we start winning, everybody will love him again. He wants a ring just as bad as everybody else and we need him to get their. I think he has settled down and he is looking forward to next year. If you read his last couple stories he realizes he'll be a Bengal and he starting to act normal again. We need to officially end all Chad stories and bitching and look forward to him and TJ improving their already impressive stats next year.

Is he though? Maybe in the past but running incorrect routes is not indicative of that. Not that I "hate" Chad when we lose. However, he simply doesn't put himself above reproach when things like happen on the field. He is part (only part) of the problem.

We need all our players and coaches to change their attitudes and work ethics and quit paying lip service to winning and working hard. Injuries/wrath of GODell aside, the results on the field do not confirm those cliches that most of the players and coaches spew in the PCs.

There is added focus on Chad as he gladly courted it these last few seasons. The meeja is not his friend and the sooner Chad realizes that the better.

Edited to add: If I'm wrong (hey it's gotta happen one of these days) and Chad is the hardest working player on the team then God help us all. It will get worse before it gets better going by the lackluster efforts of late.

No, his schtick is getting worse. He never demanded a trade before. He didn't spend prior seasons arguing with the QB on the sidelines. He didn't take whole series off (that I can remember).

I think he needs to apologize to his teammates, the team in general, and the fans.

I don't expect anyone to be happy with losing. But look at the difference between Carson and Chad. Bengals lose, and Carson's resolute about getting better. Chad complains, whines about being disrespected, and wants to leave. Miles apart, in my opinion.

I haven't seen the stories you're talking about with him settling down, but I'm not local. Where are those from?

"yawn" chad reads these forums?

I tend to agree with you, I doubt he spends his time reading forums like this too. However, at another forum I frequented for many years there was a poster called OGandtheboys. He was always very...VERY positive about the team no matter what seemed to be happening during the season.

The owner became curious and traced his ID address somehow and found it came from none other than PBS! We always specualated that it was Oliver Gibson but had no solid proof.

OGandtheboys quit posting there right about the same time Oliver Gibson left the team. Draw you're own conclusions....

You are such a loser. This city has supported you so much through the years. Now you have a BAD year and you want out. You say it is a money thing. BS. Come live on my 50k a year s**t head. I put up all your crap in my 12 year olds room. HE worships the ground you walk on. Now you pull all this that is now in the press for him to hear. You were given an UPGRADE TO YOUR CONTRACT when the Bengals did need too and now that things are not pretty for you, you want to run. The Begals went the extra mile for you when the did not need too, now all is asked of YOU, is to LIVE UP TO YOUR contract!! RUN f**kER, RUN and be a p***y in life. You are another TO, Another MOSS. Grow up you f**king loser!

Okay so for about two weeks or so I've seen a large amount of Chad posts.

To everyone single one of you on this forum,

You are all morons if you think Chad Johnson is the one that is doing this. Do you really think Chad Johnson sat down on his 20,000 dollar couch one night and was watching Sportscenter on his 73" Plasma and thought to himself, "How can I get out of Cincinnati????" Give me a break. Everything that has happened is ALL a result of his agent. We all know his agent and the other players and similarities of the whole production that is being force fed down all of our throats. I'm sure someone here can put up a list of his clients.

Regardless, trashing Chad Johnson before he is actually gone is burning a bridge. If you've ever left a job for another you know how important it is not to burn bridges. Show him some support to sway his decision so he'll tell his agent to back off. An offense with two #1 wide outs is far better than one with just one. What do you want? CJ to get traded? for what? Get a better defense and watch the offense go to s**t?? Addition by subtraction is a dangerous game that more often than not does not pan out in your favor. Addition by addition is what this team needs.

CJ is being paid top money. He's not going anywhere. If for some reason I'm wrong and someone spots a Ryder truck in front of his place let me know, I'll be the first one in line with a moltav cocktail. Then we'll take a road trip and stop by Drew's house to say "Hi" :angry:

Everything that has happened is ALL a result of his agent.

You completely discount any responsibility on Chad's part for his own actions and everyone on this board is a moron?

You have got to be f*cking kidding me.

So you think he came up with all these shananagins??? Hmmmmm. I don't think he has the intellect to plan that far ahead. It's his agent. Period.

Everything that has happened is ALL a result of his agent.

You completely discount any responsibility on Chad's part for his own actions and everyone on this board is a moron?

You have got to be f*cking kidding me.

So you think he came up with all these shananagins??? Hmmmmm. I don't think he has the intellect to plan that far ahead. It's his agent. Period.

I don't know though. Drew has played this game before. If Drew's actual intent was to force a trade then having his client go on a sustained hissyfit to the national media does nothing but dimish his trade value and make that outcome extremely unlikely.

I know this, and this alone after this little fiasco. Drew = douchebag. Chad = whiney bitch.

Hopefully now the two amigos have mututally masturbated each other's ego enough and Chad buttons it from here on out and has another 1000+ yard season for the Bengals in 2008 and Drew just ceases to exist.

Irrespective of what his agent or posse may be telling him...

The bottom line is that Chad is an adult who makes the decisions in his life. Chad decided who he would hire as his agent and Drew does not program a computer chip in Chad's brain causing him to be the way he is.

One does not have to be vey long on intellect to behave like a badly spoiled 8 year old drama queen.

All of the blame on the agent and no responsibility for Chad is simply silly...

With all due respect, sir.

Irrespective of what his agent or posse may be telling him...

The bottom line is that Chad is an adult who makes the decisions in his life. Chad decided who he would hire as his agent and Drew does not program a computer chip in Chad's brain causing him to be the way he is.

One does not have to be vey long on intellect to behave like a badly spoiled 8 year old drama queen.

All of the blame on the agent and no responsibility for Chad is simply silly...

With all due respect, sir.

Your reply is laughable and rediculous considering Chad Johnson hasn't had to make a decision for himself since 8th grade when the hardest thing for him to choose between was white or chocolate milk at lunch.

Your reply is laughable and rediculous considering Chad Johnson hasn't had to make a decision for himself since 8th grade when the hardest thing for him to choose between was white or chocolate milk at lunch.

OK, big boy, you win, Chad bears no responsibility for anything he has done in his entire life.

You are right.

In Bizarro World.

Laughable and ridiculous, indeed.

You are all morons if you think Chad Johnson is the one that is doing this. Do you really think Chad Johnson sat down on his 20,000 dollar couch one night and was watching Sportscenter on his 73" Plasma and thought to himself, "How can I get out of Cincinnati????" Give me a break. Everything that has happened is ALL a result of his agent. We all know his agent and the other players and similarities of the whole production that is being force fed down all of our throats. I'm sure someone here can put up a list of his clients.

Regardless, trashing Chad Johnson before he is actually gone is burning a bridge. If you've ever left a job for another you know how important it is not to burn bridges. Show him some support to sway his decision so he'll tell his agent to back off. An offense with two #1 wide outs is far better than one with just one. What do you want? CJ to get traded? for what? Get a better defense and watch the offense go to s**t?? Addition by subtraction is a dangerous game that more often than not does not pan out in your favor. Addition by addition is what this team needs.

CJ is being paid top money. He's not going anywhere. If for some reason I'm wrong and someone spots a Ryder truck in front of his place let me know, I'll be the first one in line with a moltav cocktail. Then we'll take a road trip and stop by Drew's house to say "Hi" :angry:

FREE AGENTS

James Davis LB

Zach Piller OG

Duane Starks CB

Troy Vincent DB

2008 Draft Prospects

Dom Barber S - Minnesota

Dan Connor LB - Penn State

Kellen Davis TE - Michigan State

Jack Ikegwuonu CB - Wisconsin

Kenny Phillips S - UM

Kevin Smith RB - UCF

Devin Thomas WR - Michigan State

Distinguished Retired Clients

Jessie Armstead LB - Giants

Brian Blades WR - Seahawks

Tim Bowens DT - Dolphins

J.B. Brown CB - Dolphins

Mark Clayton WR - Dolphins

Duane Clemons DL - Bengals

Jeff Cross DL - Dolphins

Mark Duper WR - Dolphins

Hugh Douglas DL - Eagles

Norman Hand DL - Saints

Mark Higgs RB - Dolphins

Randall Hill WR - Dolphins

Jimmie Jones DL - Cowboys

Marvin Jones LB - Jets

Rob Konrad FB - Dolphins

Kenard Lang DL - Broncos

Robert Massey DB - Saints

Kenny Mixon DL - Vikings

Louis Oliver S - Dolphins

Brett Perriman WR - Lions

Pete Stoyanovich K - Dolphins

Sean Taylor S, - Redskins - R.I.P.

Regan Upshaw, DL - Bucs

Shawn Wooden S - Dolphins

CLIENTS

ARIZONA CARDINALS

Anquan Boldin WR

Darnell Dockett DT

Eric Green CB

Edgerrin James RB

Antrel Rolle CB

Antonio Smith DL

Gabe Watson DT

BALTIMORE RAVENS

Antwan Barnes LB

Dan Cody DE

Willis McGahee RB

BUFFALO BILLS

Darian Barnes FB

Roscoe Parrish WR

CAROLINA PANTHERS

Jon Beason LB

Justin Hartwig OL

Damione Lewis DL

Dan Morgan LB

CHICAGO BEARS

Brendon Ayanbadejo LB

Bernard Berrian WR

Lance Briggs LB

Tommie Harris DL

Darrell McClover LB

Adewale Ogunleye DL

Greg Olsen TE

CINCINNATI BENGALS

Glenn Holt WR

Chad Johnson WR

Lemar Marshall LB

Michael Myers DL

CLEVELAND BROWNS

Kellen Winslow TE

DALLAS COWBOYS

Marion Barber III RB

Terrell Owens WR

DENVER BRONCOS

Ebenezer Ekuban DL

Taylor Jacobs WR

Chris Myers OL

Nate Webster LB

DETROIT LIONS

Travis Fisher DB

Drew Stanton QB

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Vernand Morency RB

HOUSTON TEXANS

Jameel Cook FB

Eric Winston OT

Darius Walker RB

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Keiwan Ratliff CB

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Quinn Gray QB

Greg Jones RB

Stockar McDougle OL

Bobby McCray DE

Marcus Stroud DL

Paul Spicer DL

Fred Taylor RB

Ernest Wilford WR

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Eddie Drummond WR

Nate Harris LB

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Will Allen CB

Yeremiah Bell S

Renaldo Hill S

Kerry Reed WR

Zach Thomas LB

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Aundrae Allison WR

Mike Doss S

Fred Evans DT

Dwight Smith S

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Jabar Gaffney WR

Chris Hanson P

Larry Izzo LB

Donte Stallworth WR

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Olindo Mare K

Mike McKenzie CB

Buck Ortega TE

NEW YORK GIANTS

Plaxico Burress WR

Reuben Droughns RB

William Joseph DL

Sam Madison CB

Sinorice Moss WR

Antonio Pierce LB

Jeremy Shockey TE

NEW YORK JETS

Thomas Jones RB

OAKLAND RAIDERS

Warren Sapp DL

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Jevon Kearse DE

Jerome McDougle DE

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Najeh Davenport RB

Bryant McFadden CB

Lawrence Timmons LB

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Drayton Florence CB

Kassim Osgood WR

Billy Volek QB

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Frank Gore RB

Jason Hill WR

Moran Norris FB

ST. LOUIS RAMS

Donnie Jones P

Randy McMichael TE

Hanik Milligan S

Travis Minor RB

Brett Romberg OL

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Anthony Becht TE

Phillip Buchanon CB

Earnest Graham RB

Luke Petitgout T

Michael Pittman RB

TENNESSEE TITANS

Jacob Bell OL

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Rock Cartwright RB

Demetric Evans DL

London Fletcher LB

Santana Moss WR

Clinton Portis RB

Sean Taylor DB

... And I disagree Dan, even though I support Chad. You have to put some blame on CJ for these Shannanigans, not only Drew. Drew is a pretty well respected agent in the NFL (anyone who disagrees, look at the impressive list above)... If Chad truly wants out of Cincinnati, read my signature, it explains every emotion that Chad feels... Do I think he's right for going about it in this manner? NO, which is why i think Drew is not the only person to blame here. Do I understand why Chad feels this way? YES, who wouldn't want out of a city that turned their back on 'em?

BTW, The OP is a perfect example of how this has all spiraled out of control. If Chad stays here in the Nati and is perfectly HAPPY... It will be a miracle! If you don't want to rip all of the hard earned cash you spent on Chad Johnson memoribilia off the wall, try to show a little love towards Johnson. Maybe it'll spread through the Nati and he'll want to stay... Or invest in some new Carson Palmer stuff, he'll be here for another few years at least.

FREE AGENTS

James Davis LB

Zach Piller OG

Duane Starks CB

Troy Vincent DB

2008 Draft Prospects

Dom Barber S - Minnesota

Dan Connor LB - Penn State

Kellen Davis TE - Michigan State

Jack Ikegwuonu CB - Wisconsin

Kenny Phillips S - UM

Kevin Smith RB - UCF

Devin Thomas WR - Michigan State

Distinguished Retired Clients

Jessie Armstead LB - Giants

Brian Blades WR - Seahawks

Tim Bowens DT - Dolphins

J.B. Brown CB - Dolphins

Mark Clayton WR - Dolphins

Duane Clemons DL - Bengals

Jeff Cross DL - Dolphins

Mark Duper WR - Dolphins

Hugh Douglas DL - Eagles

Norman Hand DL - Saints

Mark Higgs RB - Dolphins

Randall Hill WR - Dolphins

Jimmie Jones DL - Cowboys

Marvin Jones LB - Jets

Rob Konrad FB - Dolphins

Kenard Lang DL - Broncos

Robert Massey DB - Saints

Kenny Mixon DL - Vikings

Louis Oliver S - Dolphins

Brett Perriman WR - Lions

Pete Stoyanovich K - Dolphins

Sean Taylor S, - Redskins - R.I.P.

Regan Upshaw, DL - Bucs

Shawn Wooden S - Dolphins

CLIENTS

ARIZONA CARDINALS

Anquan Boldin WR

Darnell Dockett DT

Eric Green CB

Edgerrin James RB

Antrel Rolle CB

Antonio Smith DL

Gabe Watson DT

BALTIMORE RAVENS

Antwan Barnes LB

Dan Cody DE

Willis McGahee RB

BUFFALO BILLS

Darian Barnes FB

Roscoe Parrish WR

CAROLINA PANTHERS

Jon Beason LB

Justin Hartwig OL

Damione Lewis DL

Dan Morgan LB

CHICAGO BEARS

Brendon Ayanbadejo LB

Bernard Berrian WR

Lance Briggs LB

Tommie Harris DL

Darrell McClover LB

Adewale Ogunleye DL

Greg Olsen TE

CINCINNATI BENGALS

Glenn Holt WR

Chad Johnson WR

Lemar Marshall LB

Michael Myers DL

CLEVELAND BROWNS

Kellen Winslow TE

DALLAS COWBOYS

Marion Barber III RB

Terrell Owens WR

DENVER BRONCOS

Ebenezer Ekuban DL

Taylor Jacobs WR

Chris Myers OL

Nate Webster LB

DETROIT LIONS

Travis Fisher DB

Drew Stanton QB

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Vernand Morency RB

HOUSTON TEXANS

Jameel Cook FB

Eric Winston OT

Darius Walker RB

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Keiwan Ratliff CB

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

Quinn Gray QB

Greg Jones RB

Stockar McDougle OL

Bobby McCray DE

Marcus Stroud DL

Paul Spicer DL

Fred Taylor RB

Ernest Wilford WR

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Eddie Drummond WR

Nate Harris LB

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Will Allen CB

Yeremiah Bell S

Renaldo Hill S

Kerry Reed WR

Zach Thomas LB

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

Aundrae Allison WR

Mike Doss S

Fred Evans DT

Dwight Smith S

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Jabar Gaffney WR

Chris Hanson P

Larry Izzo LB

Donte Stallworth WR

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Olindo Mare K

Mike McKenzie CB

Buck Ortega TE

NEW YORK GIANTS

Plaxico Burress WR

Reuben Droughns RB

William Joseph DL

Sam Madison CB

Sinorice Moss WR

Antonio Pierce LB

Jeremy Shockey TE

NEW YORK JETS

Thomas Jones RB

OAKLAND RAIDERS

Warren Sapp DL

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Jevon Kearse DE

Jerome McDougle DE

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Najeh Davenport RB

Bryant McFadden CB

Lawrence Timmons LB

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Drayton Florence CB

Kassim Osgood WR

Billy Volek QB

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Frank Gore RB

Jason Hill WR

Moran Norris FB

ST. LOUIS RAMS

Donnie Jones P

Randy McMichael TE

Hanik Milligan S

Travis Minor RB

Brett Romberg OL

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Anthony Becht TE

Phillip Buchanon CB

Earnest Graham RB

Luke Petitgout T

Michael Pittman RB

TENNESSEE TITANS

Jacob Bell OL

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

Rock Cartwright RB

Demetric Evans DL

London Fletcher LB

Santana Moss WR

Clinton Portis RB

Sean Taylor DB

... And I disagree Dan, even though I support Chad. You have to put some blame on CJ for these Shannanigans, not only Drew. Drew is a pretty well respected agent in the NFL (anyone who disagrees, look at the impressive list above)... If Chad truly wants out of Cincinnati, read my signature, it explains every emotion that Chad feels... Do I think he's right for going about it in this manner? NO, which is why i think Drew is not the only person to blame here. Do I understand why Chad feels this way? YES, who wouldn't want out of a city that turned their back on 'em?

BTW, The OP is a perfect example of how this has all spiraled out of control. If Chad stays here in the Nati and is perfectly HAPPY... It will be a miracle! If you don't want to rip all of the hard earned cash you spent on Chad Johnson memoribilia off the wall, try to show a little love towards Johnson. Maybe it'll spread through the Nati and he'll want to stay... Or invest in some new Carson Palmer stuff, he'll be here for another few years at least.

Just off the top my head and on the list is Warren Sapp. Didn't he use Cincy to get a better contract??? Hmmmm.