• Terry Bradshaw
    • Brett Farve
    • Dan Marino
    • Steve Young
    • Bob Griese
    • Joe Montana
    • John Elway
    • Bommer Esiason

oh please, dan marino is easily the best qb of all. if he play for 49ers instead of montana, he would get 49ers more rings than montana did. montana is lucky just like aikman and brady who play for team that have damn good players at almost every position

oh please, dan marino is easily the best qb of all. if he play for 49ers instead of montana, he would get 49ers more rings than montana did. montana is lucky just like aikman and brady who play for team that have damn good players at almost every position

Yeah but he didn't. He played for the Dolphins. It wasn't as though those Phins teams were completely devoid of talent either or run by an imcompetant HC. He didn't win a SB. I'm not here to debate whether Marino was the most technical/natural/talented QB. The argument for him being the most naturally gifted QB ever will always be there. He didn't win the big game though and as his chosen career was a competitive, professional sport that plays against him when compared to other elite QBs who have won a SB. The most natural talent in the world doesn't trump winning multiple titles. IMO.

None of the above. Roger Staubach or Johnny Unitas.

AMEN!!!

5CC0X00M.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

My daughter and the living legend himself at our home years ago

If I had Johnny Unitas at my house, I'd have the chair he sat in preserved as a shrine to past NFL greatness!