Bengal Prediction

combatbengal

My predictions for 2008, like it mean something!

1. Lewis and Company get the Bengals into the playoffs!

2. Chad Johnson will be a member of the Bengals!

3. Thurman will be in Bengal stripes and will start game one!

4. Pollack will not be a Bengal. Love the guy but that's a tough injury to come back from!

5. Bengals will draft a defensive player in the first two rounds!

4. Pollack will not be a Bengal. Love the guy but that's a tough injury to come back from!

I'll change up on this just alittle. I agree with you, they are reasonable, now I further predict that if

Nbr 1 DOES NOT happen, then Marvin and Company won't be Cincy Bengals by 12/31/2008.

If Nbr 1 DOES NOT happen, I predict Chad Johnson is blamed and 2008 will be his last year as a Cincy Bengal.

I predict Pollack will play with the Bengals but wear a humongous neck collar.

I predict if Marvin doesn't draft a defensive player on day 1, then your number 1 prediction won't come true, but mine will.

I'll change up on this just alittle. I agree with you, they are reasonable, now I further predict that if

Nbr 1 DOES NOT happen, then Marvin and Company won't be Cincy Bengals by 12/31/2008.

If Nbr 1 DOES NOT happen, I predict Chad Johnson is blamed and 2008 will be his last year as a Cincy Bengal.

I predict Pollack will play with the Bengals but wear a humongous neck collar.

I predict if Marvin doesn't draft a defensive player on day 1, then your number 1 prediction won't come true, but mine will.

The only way that Marvin will be fired is if the Bengals have less then four wins other then that he will not be fired. If the Bengals do not make the playoffs next year i'm with you on it being Chad final year but what the Bengals should be doing is taking a hard look at Carson Palmer performance. I don't agree with Thurman starting game one unless you are talking about special teams. I agree on Pollack thatnks for the memories. I would not be upset if the Bengals drafted Fred Davis in the second round to give us another threat, that would open up the field for the rest of the guys. I know the Bengals need to draft another cornerback in one of the early rounds (2nd - 4th), I'm looking for Deltha to be cut at the first chance the Bengals get.

Mikey will make money. Lots of it.

Mikey will complain in some fashion that regardless, he doesn't make *enough* money

Mikey will not hire a GM

Mikey will continue to pay Bedinghaus his thanks-for-making-me-an-even-richer-man money

Frostee Rucker and Chris Perry will be injured

Chris Henry will do something foolish

Nothing remotely resembling a bubble, other than that produced with chewing gum, will be seen at the practice fields

If the team Justin Smith joins plays the Bengals, he'll have 3 sacks in that game alone, but he will otherwise have another unspectacular year.

Mikey will make money. Lots of it.

Mikey will complain in some fashion that regardless, he doesn't make *enough* money

Mikey will not hire a GM

Mikey will continue to pay Bedinghaus his thanks-for-making-me-an-even-richer-man money

Frostee Rucker and Chris Perry will be injured

Chris Henry will do something foolish

Nothing remotely resembling a bubble, other than that produced with chewing gum, will be seen at the practice fields

If the team Justin Smith joins plays the Bengals, he'll have 3 sacks in that game alone, but he will otherwise have another unspectacular year.

The AFC North winner will have 9 wins

It won't be the Bengals

Our defense will, fortunately, be in the 'middle' of the pack

Our offense will, unfortunately, be in the 'middle' of the pack

At least one day one pick will be lost for the year during training camp

Our #1 pick will sign late - at least 4 days

I'll still attend games in heat, cold, and wet - and the beers will go up in price