The winner of the Pick'em Contest is...

B24

Nobody.

We have a tie for 1st place.

1 redsbengalsbucks 177

2 bwillycuse 177

3 BigBenBlows 176

BigBenBlows is locked into 3rd place and will receive a $25 gift card. Congratulations. The gift card will most likely come from NFLShop.com. I will get in touch with you in the next week with details.

As for redsbengalsbucks and bwillycuse, you two will be answering 10 different Super Bowl XLII tiebreaker questions. I will have the questions for you by next weekend, most likely before then.

Boy, not getting my picks in for those Thanksgiving day games comes back to bite me in the butt!!!

lol - I didnt get those picks in either. I tried the day before but the first game started within 24 hours so 0 points for me on Thanksgiving.

Now I gotta listen to Sirius NFL channell all week at work.

Gotta get educated

Oh and yes, B24 thanks for having this contest..Its been fun.

Congrats fellas. Last yr, Spain and I had a tiebreaker for the win also, and Spain got it. And both of us had respectable finishes this yr too. I was 4th, and Spain was 5th.

I'm sure everyone had weeks where they missed making some picks, but that one week that I missed making all my picks really hurt. I think I might have had a shot at the win. Oh well, there's always next yr.

Thanks for hosting the contest B24! It makes the non-Bengals games interesting. And good luck in the tie-breaker bwillycuse and redsbengalsbucks.