How bout my Lakers??? :)

jditty47

You gotta admit, at 1 game out of the west and 24-11, they look like the most improved team(besides Boston). Kobe is Kobe, Fisher was an excellent re-addition, Ariza was a key/great pickup, and Bynum has to be the most improved player in the NBA - and probably at worst a top 5 center in the league now.

Man they are fun to watch and I am definately looking forward to seeing where they end up and what seed they will be for the playoffs. I'd say 2 teams have a shot to win it all in the East (Boston, Detroit) and 4 in the West (Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, Los Angeles) and three wild cards (New Orleans, Orlando, Denver).

Playoffs are going to be good this year thats for sure.

You gotta admit, at 1 game out of the west and 24-11, they look like the most improved team(besides Boston). Kobe is Kobe, Fisher was an excellent re-addition, Ariza was a key/great pickup, and Bynum has to be the most improved player in the NBA - and probably at worst a top 5 center in the league now.

Man they are fun to watch and I am definately looking forward to seeing where they end up and what seed they will be for the playoffs. I'd say 2 teams have a shot to win it all in the East (Boston, Detroit) and 4 in the West (Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, Los Angeles) and three wild cards (New Orleans, Orlando, Denver).

Playoffs are going to be good this year thats for sure.

Dont forget my Knicks!!!!!...... :wacko:

You can forget your Lakers if Andrew is hurt to much. But how bout them Knicks, KICKING DETROITS ASS Sunday 89-65...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... :excitedgroup::excitedgroup: (semi goes crazy...woot)

lol the knicks. with that payroll they have to be flirting with the top ten worst teams in any sport with the highest payroll.

man Bynum getting hurt was the worst thing that could happen to the lakers. I think even Kobe getting injured woulda been better. Hes been a beast and having an athletic big man in the middle of the triangle is HUGE. Look how the lakers dominated with Shaq and they are on the verge with Bynum. As good as the west is, Lakers were #1 before the injury. I just hope they can stay in the top 5 till he gets back with 15 games to go so he can get in shape and they can have a chance to go all the way ;)

lol the knicks. with that payroll they have to be flirting with the top ten worst teams in any sport with the highest payroll.

man Bynum getting hurt was the worst thing that could happen to the lakers. I think even Kobe getting injured woulda been better. Hes been a beast and having an athletic big man in the middle of the triangle is HUGE. Look how the lakers dominated with Shaq and they are on the verge with Bynum. As good as the west is, Lakers were #1 before the injury. I just hope they can stay in the top 5 till he gets back with 15 games to go so he can get in shape and they can have a chance to go all the way ;)

What's the injury that sidelined him? Must be bad to be gone that long.

Billy whats the scoop on the SUNS maybe trading MARION ? And why did they ever get Grant Hill what a waste of money. They know the dudes always hurt.... B) otter out!!!

Billy whats the scoop on the SUNS maybe trading MARION?

Not happening. No way. No how.

And why did they ever get Grant Hill what a waste of money. They know the dudes always hurt.... B) otter out!!!

My jury is still out on him. When he's on the floor he definitely brings something to the team. Ask me again at the seasons end.

No way the Suns trade Marion. He's never injured and he hustles night in night out and makes that team what it is. Best UNLV player ever by far in the NBA, and thats saying something.

Grant hill made the team a little slower at the beginning of the season but since hes figuring out where he fits in more, hes been playing damn well for them. Hes had many solid 15 pts, 5 reb, 5 assist games. And to be fair, this time hes out has nothing to do with an injury. He had an appendacitis.

• 3 weeks later...
No way the Suns trade Marion. He's never injured and he hustles night in night out and makes that team what it is. Best UNLV player ever by far in the NBA, and thats saying something.

Grant hill made the team a little slower at the beginning of the season but since hes figuring out where he fits in more, hes been playing damn well for them. Hes had many solid 15 pts, 5 reb, 5 assist games. And to be fair, this time hes out has nothing to do with an injury. He had an appendacitis.

never doubt the "SEMI"................... B)