So where does your favorite college teams recruiting rank?

I admitted it, I am a Notre Dame fan and I am completely stoked at this incoming recruiting class. some of the names include David Posluszny (Paul's brother), Kyle Long (Howie's son and brother of Chris), and Mike Golic Jr. (Obviously son of Mike Golic). These are just some of the big names not to mention one of the top QB's Dayne Crist, the top Center Braxston Cave, two top WR's Deion Walker and John Goodman, a top TE from Ohio Kyle Rudolph, and several highly recruited defensive players.

On a side note, though he is not rated very high, Nate Montana, son of former great Joe, is also on his way to play for the Irish.

I have a guy on my team who happens to be a Steelers fan and also a HUGE Notre Dame fan and I haven't heard the end of how well Notre Dame has recruited. It has been an endless conversation that he seems to want to continue having with me even though I could care less about it... I have never disliked Notre Dame, but it's amazing how one obnoxious clown can ruin your whole perspective...

On a side note, yes they have done well with recruiting and that is exactly the reason Weis should be able to keep his job. He's the one who has recruited these top guys and should be given the chance to see his recruits make some changes for the program. Now, if his recruits fail, he's probably history...

WHODEY !!!

He is 6'6", supposedly runs a 4.4 forty, has a wing span of a 7 footer and he can throw the ball 70 yards. All of those factors contribute to him be rated the #1 prospect by every single site. His ball does come out wobbly sometimes and he hasn't proved that he can sick back and throw the ball 40 times but he doesn't need to in college. He throws the ball a lot better than Vince did out of college, let alone highschool and Vince was somewhat successful in collegiate career. He is a physical freak along the lines of Lebron James. Guys w/ his size and athletic ability don't come around very often if ever. He would be stupid to pick another school, OSU has a massive group of offensive lineman coming in and they already have a young defense that will keep the ball in his hands.

He would be stupid to pick another school, OSU has a massive group of offensive lineman coming in and they already have a young defense that will keep the ball in his hands.

Are you talking about the defense that LSU offense is currently bitch-slapping? :rolleyes: