2008 Draft

See this thread:

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=16797

Comp picks haven't been announced yet.

I couldn't find the round by round order in that link. i.e. which position does Cincinnati pick in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh.

Also, does anyone know how many comp picks that Cincy has or does that have to be determined?

I couldn't find the round by round order in that link. i.e. which position does Cincinnati pick in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh.

Also, does anyone know how many comp picks that Cincy has or does that have to be determined?

Cincy is part of the 7-9 "group" in the draft. They pick at the top of that group (No. 9) in the first. After that, rotation in the group kicks in, the Bengals drop to the bottom of the group in round two (15th selection) and everyone else in the group moves up one spot. In the third they will draft 14th, the fourth 13th, etc.

Comp picks have yet to be determined. They will come at the end of whatever round in which they are awarded.