Bengals on their way back?

hawaiian

Are you Bengal Fans for real?

Hey, look great game against Baltimore, but them Ravens are not the same team they once were.

Now you face a Seattle team, that is not the same team they once were. No, these Hawks are meaner than any defense you've faced thus far, and that's not a good thing for Kitna & Company!

Jon knows how talented this Seahawks Team is, its just that he was not able to enjoy the success their having now! I can tell you this, he's gonna be one nervous character on Sunday, because he knows Chad Brown, A-Simmons, Trufant & Company are gonna be all over his A_ _ this Sunday!

Live with it guys & gals.....Hawks 28 Bengals 10

Aloha & Mahalo

This post just makes me laugh.

I don't see how you think you've got such a dominating defense. Let's see, the Seahawks beat the Cardinals, Saints, and barely beat the Bears. Those are high powered offensive Super Bowl calliber teams there. You also beat a 49ers team that was having there own problems at the time. The only team you guys beat worth anything was the Rams.

I'm not saying the Seahawks are a bad team, just that you can't really judge anything about them based on the teams they've played. Except that they can barely beat a bad team.

The Bengals are on the rise. Come back Sunday evening when the Seahawks are 5-2. The Bengals aren't the same team they've been in the past either.

Packers 35, Seahawks 13. The Packers are giving up 24 points per game and the Seahawks managed that? The Seahawks are way overrated with their record, they need to play some quality teams before they can be called a good team. Yes, the Packers are a quality team, a quality OFFENSIVE team, their defense is awful. When the Seahawks beat the Rams, they were still getting over the Kurt Warner headaches and getting used to Bulger again. A little luck never hurts either...

The Bears almost beat the Seahawks :lol:

Why are we always beating teams with problems. Darn i wish we could play teams that had it together. I look on the schedual and bewildered i see no teams that have it together they ALL HAVE PROBLEMS. It makes me disapointed because i will not see how really good we can be. Why is it the Seahawks play teams that have problems. Do the Bengals have problems? I dont know what to do with myself. This is really distressing.

You know people say that we are beating teams that "aren't the same as before". We didn't face the same Ravens team, but on the same token, they haven't faced the same Bengals neither.

But I understand the hestitation from people in regards to the Bengals. After all, I truly think everyone else in the league is scared. Think about it, the worst team the past 12 years and are contenders now, and everyone is afraid to have their team beaten by the striped ones.