We can knock the Browns out of the playoffs

kentjett

Payback is a b**ch. If we beat the Browns and the Titans win both of their remaining games, the Titans will leapfrog the Browns and make the playoffs. The Titans do play the Colts in week 17 but with Indianapolis locked in w/ the #2 seed, their starters will not play more than a half, Dungy always takes that approach. I would love to knock them out of the playoffs and shut all the Browns fans up. For this reason alone, I'm actually excited to watch a Bengals game this week. It's been a few weeks since I've been able to say that. Go Titans and who-dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Cincy does beat the Browns, it helps the Steelers. I'd amost rather vote for Hillary Clinton that do something that dispicable! :P

(Miller Light commercial reference)

Dude. Dude.

Those commercials are awesome, my wife doesnt get it, I jus tell here its a "dude" thing, esp. since I use that term too damn much myself.

I always want to win regardless, but I truely have a hearty dislike of the Steelers...

Payback is a b**ch. If we beat the Browns and the Titans win both of their remaining games, the Titans will leapfrog the Browns and make the playoffs. The Titans do play the Colts in week 17 but with Indianapolis locked in w/ the #2 seed, their starters will not play more than a half, Dungy always takes that approach. I would love to knock them out of the playoffs and shut all the Browns fans up. For this reason alone, I'm actually excited to watch a Bengals game this week. It's been a few weeks since I've been able to say that. Go Titans and who-dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly... if Cleveland wins one of their final two(they play San Fran in week 17) and we lose out they win the division and get into the playoffs regardless of what anybody else does. If Cleveland wins both games and we lose even one, Cleveland wins the division. That being said, I hope you guys spank the snot out of the Browns on Sunday...

If Cincy does beat the Browns, it helps the Steelers. I'd amost rather vote for Hillary Clinton that do something that dispicable! :P

ah.

I guess you musta forgot that the Browns knocked us out of playoff contention in 2004, right?

ah.

I guess you musta forgot that the Browns knocked us out of playoff contention in 2004, right?

And the Steelers did nothing to us in that fateful 2005 playoff game? I weighed the two, and the Pittsburgh game came out a much heavier hit. Plus before the Bengals were born in '68 I was a Browns fan because that was all that was shown in the Cincinnati area. Major emphasis on WAS.

I'm with kenjett, pay those Brownies back.

Best scenario for you Bengals fans is for the Steelers and Brownies to both miss the playoffs and the Titans to make it into the post season :pitsux::clesux::sure: How pumped up are the fans/players for the game this week?

How pumped up are the fans ??

I can only speak for myself, but I don't really care. I'm almost hoping for a loss as much as a win. Don't care....

How pumped up are the plaers ??

Well if the rest of the season is an indicator... They will come out looking flat, not make any in game changes to adjust, pout like b*tches, blame each other, and then tell us, "they just need to execute"... NO SH*T D*CKHEADS !!!

WHODEY !!!

Best scenario for you Bengals fans is for the Steelers and Brownies to both miss the playoffs and the Titans to make it into the post season :pitsux::clesux::sure: How pumped up are the fans/players for the game this week?

Problem is ... that is not possible. One of them MUST win the division at this point. And the other likely gets in. The ONLY scenario possible (that I would enjoy) is to see the Steelers either out of the playoffs, or playing that first game on the road. So ... go Browns! (ugh ... still hurts)

Problem is ... that is not possible. One of them MUST win the division at this point. And the other likely gets in. The ONLY scenario possible (that I would enjoy) is to see the Steelers either out of the playoffs, or playing that first game on the road. So ... go Browns! (ugh ... still hurts)

Oh yeah..oops. My bad :lmao:

Oh yeah..oops. My bad :lmao:

Well, regardless of the outcome of tonight's game, the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME is that your Titans and those Browns win this weekend. With that, it makes for a VERY ENJOYABLE final week of the season. The Browns (I think) will be guaranteed a spot, but playing for the division. The Steelers and Titans will be in must win situations. Way ... WAY ... too much fun.

Come on guys.. You really don't want Pittsburgh to win the division do you? ;)

I have never and will never pull for my team to lose - not for a draft pick or even to screw the Steelers - its just not in me...

I have never and will never pull for my team to lose - not for a draft pick or even to screw the Steelers - its just not in me...

I know, I was joking.

I know, I was joking.

Ok - sorry bout that dude

personally i really don't care who wins the division. i lived near cleveland for 10 years and their fans are just as bad as the steelers. a bunch of arrogant overzealous tards who really have no ideal about football outside there own city. now that does not mean they all like that, but 99% are. the funny thing was i lived in lorain ohio, and for every 3 browns fan there was at least 1 steelers fan. i can remember thinking, i thought this was browns town lol. now i think about it i had 7 people that i called friends 3 were steelers fans and 3 were browns fans and 1 was a colts fan.

Tenn. controls their own fate. Next week is a win and in for them and the Colts will have their starters sitting the bench for the second half. I love being the team that knocked the Browns out of the playoffs. Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He tied his career high with the four interceptions, leaving the Browns needing help to get a wild-card berth. Tennessee's 10-6 victory over the Jets later Sunday left the two teams tied with 9-6 records, but the Titans have the tiebreaker on their side. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=2007...004&prov=ap

I love being the team that knocked the Browns out of the playoffs.

It's not a done deal yet because they're playing Indy on the road, and even if they do see the Colts backups for most of the game, I believe that will be enough to handle Tennessee. I say Indy still wins. Just not by as much.

i disagree billy without petyon the colts are the bengals lol. no really i can't see the colts that will be resting thier starters beating the titans. the colts have nothing to gain from next week, so petyon and the rest of the starters will probably play the first quarter. then the 9er could very well beat the clowns who will be feeling sorry for thierselves. any way i hope cleveland does miss the playoffs. i hate them almost as much as the steelroids. so lets go titans!