Walza i have more than 1.

1. Browns

2. Seattle

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Cards

6. Steelers

7. Steelers

These are all the games the Bengals coulda shoulda but did not win. other than the Pats, the Bengals had a chance to win all these games only to make the same dumb mistakes they have been making for the past seasons.

1. Browns

2. Seattle

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Cards

6. Steelers

7. Steelers

These are all the games the Bengals coulda shoulda but did not win. other than the Pats, the Bengals had a chance to win all these games only to make the same dumb mistakes they have been making for the past seasons.

I agree with the first two, Browns & Seattle but would add the Patriots as the third. This is where our linebackers where wasted and our season put to rest. Remember we faced New England without Jeanty, Brooks, Miller, then Landon went down for a half and Jeanty's replacement Lemar Marshall was lost for the season. 5 LB's gone in the course of three games. Season died with New England and Coach Lewis must have known it.

1. Browns

2. Seattle

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Cards

6. Steelers

7. Steelers

I agree with the first two, Browns & Seattle but would add the Patriots as the third. This is where our linebackers where wasted and our season put to rest. Remember we faced New England without Jeanty, Brooks, Miller, then Landon went down for a half and Jeanty's replacement Lemar Marshall was lost for the season. 5 LB's gone in the course of three games. Season died with New England and Coach Lewis must have known it.

I hope you're not saying we coulda beat the Patriots.

1. Browns

2. Seattle

3. Chiefs

4. Bills

5. Cards

6. Steelers

7. Steelers

I hope you're not saying we coulda beat the Patriots.

not that we could have beat the patriots but that was the mark of the end of the season. 5 lbs in 3 games . . . and starting guys who had been on the team for 2 weeks.

I think the consensus of CLE, SEA and the PATS left this team with shattered onfidence and a half dozen guys on IR.

The Bills, Cards and Steelers losses were symptomatic and a result of the issues from those 3 games.

Now, the one that really burns me is the Browns game. TOTAL defensive breakdown and a division game to boot. Marvin was outcoached as well.