Rudi

jonf45uk

or get rid??

personally, it looks to me like he's lost heart and really can't be arsed.

Its all well and good moaning about the blocking but watson and dede seem to manage a lot better!

just couldn't understand why they kept giving him the ball on sun.

any thoughts?

jon

Time to move on. They already have too many Rbs in camp next year so time to move on and get rid of Rudi. I don't need to go through another season where the guys that are actually producing get screwed having to watch Rudi get 80% of the carries. I think he is a major reason why the Bengals aren't successful on offense this year. I agree with the money part too. He is over paid for his production.

Trade him for what ever you can get, if no one makes a offer keep him till the last cut's incase of injury's / make teams pay for not trading for him.

I like rudi but he's avg at best even his 3 best years he only got the yards he did because the amount of times we gave him the ball behind a good line.

to quote one of the funniest pieces of comedy i know of "the milk's gone bad." rudy seems like he's scared or tired when he runs. he seems to consistently run into the back of his linemen as opposed to the hole and, except on the 5 yard line, hasn't been effective since halfway through last season. It's hard to say do we throw a guy out when suddenly he doesn't perform (he has been consistent around 4 yards per carry the seasons before this) and put in the guy who's hot right now? it's hard to say -- is this a fluke for a rudi or is this where he's at now? should we transition him to a jerome bettis type where he goes in when we're in the red zone? All i know is kenny watson seems to be the 5 yard guarantee golden boy. I swear that guy could run up a butter covered slide in the middle of winter after a fluke rain. he just always seems to find a way to get 5+ yards. Dede's 4 carries a game seem to be good for 25 yards total, too. with all the RBs potentially on the roster next year I think rudi's head would have to be one of the 2 close to the chopping block. i just don't know how i feel about that right now.