What will happen if.......

bigdaddybengal

Chad are Carson really gets tired of losing and makes a gripe, and tries to get out of town. Bot of these guys are in the prime of their careers, and I just cant imagine them wanting to stay around a losing franchise. It scare the crap out of me, but great players typically don't like playing for losing teams. Especially with this day and age of hold-outs and public cries for release. Do you guys think Chad are Carson has it in them, or do you think they are braced for the long term grind.

Chad are Carson really gets tired of losing and makes a gripe, and tries to get out of town. Bot of these guys are in the prime of their careers, and I just cant imagine them wanting to stay around a losing franchise. It scare the crap out of me, but great players typically don't like playing for losing teams. Especially with this day and age of hold-outs and public cries for release. Do you guys think Chad are Carson has it in them, or do you think they are braced for the long term grind.

I'm sure they are tired of losing, as is the entire fan base. The problem with your scenario is that neither would be able to get out of town, especially Carson, without devastating our Cap for several years. Simply put, monetarily, it just wouldn't happen.

I'm sure they are tired of losing, as is the entire fan base. The problem with your scenario is that neither would be able to get out of town, especially Carson, without devastating our Cap for several years. Simply put, monetarily, it just wouldn't happen.

Would trading a player that's signed through 2014 hurt our cap? I'm honestly not sure. Never been able to absorb the simplicity of being a capologist so I've always left that to you guys.

And what happens if Chad slips in the shower while trying to pick up his rubber duck, breaking his collar bone and Carson goes into a coma after a horrible accident involving a Sweet Tart nearly choking him to death ?? What if, what if, what if ?? How long would you like to play this game ??

WHODEY !!!

A losing franchise? That says it all... Carson and Chad will most definitely want out at the end of this year. s**t, I heard Chad won't even dress next week he's so pissed off about all the losing. Carson has already admitted that he is gonna weigh his options at the end of the year and that the only reason he's still performing at top speed is bacause he doesn't want his value to drop... Seriously man, this is football. It's all about building, not quiting. Chad and Carson are both class-act proffessionals. They don't want to quit and jump ship and go to another team...

The only way either one of these guys will want out is if ownership completely hangs them out to dry (IE, Randy Moss in Minnesota). MB doesn't want to loose, he's doing a lot to give us a winning team. Hopefully he'll make some coaching changes next year and hire a couple of impact FA's... Guys, this team was diminished from the start. You can't consistantly win games without a LB'ing core. It just isn't something that's gonna happen.

Oh well, I try to get the spelling correct and also try to type in a manner that reads well. However, I won't take the extra time to do a spell check so some things get overlooked... Such is life... I think I'm the "rediculous" one of the group so I'll try harder !!!

Is it Cat with a "C" or Kat with a "K" ??? That one always gets me to and I would hate to have people wondering what I meant !!! :lol:

WHODEY !!!

Oh well, I try to get the spelling correct and also try to type in a manner that reads well. However, I won't take the extra time to do a spell check so some things get overlooked... Such is life... I think I'm the "rediculous" one of the group so I'll try harder !!!

Is it Cat with a "C" or Kat with a "K" ??? That one always gets me to and I would hate to have people wondering what I meant !!! :lol:

WHODEY !!!

Don't worry R-me.

Wait.

I remember when I would use "ain't" and mother would flip out. THAT'S NOT A WORD. Blah, blah, blah. That's when you'd apply the line "ain't ain't a word and I ain't going to say it." Then, later, it was officially in the dictionary. Mother took that very hard.