Cincinnati school system should get paid today

combatbengal

The Cards may have left Cincinnati with a win but they didn't beat us. Carson, Chad, Henry and the o-line won that game for the Cards. Palmer played like he had a six pack before the game started. Chad acting like a super star fumbles the ball. Chad here's some advise, shut your pie hole and just play football. You have all that talent and you can't even hold the ball right when you catch it. Every player on the of should give their game check to the Cincinnati school district. They didn't earn it today! Why can't we get the entire team to show up for a game. Today, the Def and ST played some ball. Justin Smith calle it right, season is over. Now the question is, what draft pick will we get. We know Miami will probably get number 1. We should be in the top 5! Good Gosh I'm so frustrated! 6 minutes in the game, we're down by 8 points and the off is walking around after a play like it's no big deal. No sense of urgency.

Good Gosh I'm so frustrated! 6 minutes in the game, we're down by 8 points and the off is walking around after a play like it's no big deal. No sense of urgency.

I've noticed that all season and I wondered if it was just me looking for something to whine about...

Every once in a while you'll even catch folks laughing or grinning after a blown play. I may be completely misinterpreting what they're doing but it's not good to see.

I am now offcially on the Trade Chad Bandwagon

I'm sorry they can ban me, but some of you guys are f#$&ing retarded... What would we get for Chad at this point, he's got what 3 TD's? After Carson's play yesterday I'm surprised there isn't a TRADE PALMER thread. Your nothing else than a true fairweather fan.

I am now offcially on the Trade Chad Bandwagon

Sorry, the original Trade Chad Bandwagon is full. In fact, they started turning people away after Chad fumbled at the 9 yard line....and then sat on his butt pouting while others fought for the ball.

For the record, a commitee is looking into purchasing new "Trade Chad" bandwagons and is currently negotiating with vendors for a fleet discount.

Once again, I don't think we should trade Chad. However we need to do something to get the old Chad back. Remember how good Mike Tyson was? Nobody could beat the man. I can remember getting home early to watch the fight because you knew it wouldn't last but a round or two. Then he got married and his career went to the toilet.

Once again, I don't think we should trade Chad. However we need to do something to get the old Chad back. Remember how good Mike Tyson was? Nobody could beat the man. I can remember getting home early to watch the fight because you knew it wouldn't last but a round or two. Then he got married and his career went to the toilet.

Tyson lost his trainor and mentor forever. Chad has lost his offense, his quarter back and his mojo. He'll get all three back. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of professional athletes go through a slump at one point in their career.

Sorry, the original Trade Chad Bandwagon is full. In fact, they started turning people away after Chad fumbled at the 9 yard line....and then sat on his butt pouting while others fought for the ball.

For the record, a commitee is looking into purchasing new "Trade Chad" bandwagons and is currently negotiating with vendors for a fleet discount.

If you're interested I heard that there's still room over on the Prosecute Marvin and Send Him Into Exile on Guam Bandwagon. It's worth asking.