New Defensive Coordinator

kentjett

At least from my perspective (unless I missed something) no one has questioned LeBeau's ability as a D Coordinator (I know I don't) but his time as our head coach was another story... That being said, anyone as the head coach then would have had a hard time with the "talent" we had... As for a new D Coordinator, who's that guy we have as a "consultant" like Chucky was ?? If I'm a betting man (and I am) my money is on him taking over the D if Chucky is let go !!!

WHODEY !!!

Dick LeBeau. Oh wait. Bengal fans already decided he sucks as a defensive coordinator, just like they have with Chuck...

1. LeBeau failed as a coach, not a DC. I've never seen anyone criticize his defenses.

2. Are you actually comparing the two? LeBeau has accomplished far more in the league than Chuck the Neanderthal ever will.

Hey!! I just had a flash!!

Marvin was a good DC -- maybe what we need is to make Marvin the DC and get someone else as the coach! :blush::sure::lmao:

Nah -- we'll let Marvin struggle for a few more years here as coach, then release him to become DC for Cleveland and finally win a Super Bowl.

For those of you that might be slow to recognize -- this is "tongue in cheek" humor. or at least an attempt! :cheers: