Midterm evaluations for all 32 teams

BengalszoneBilly

Adding fuel to my fire... ;)

Grade: F

Cincinnati: Marvin Lewis doesn't go for a 4th-and-1 against the Steelers down 14-3 in the second quarter? This team has lost its bite. It's always something. And right now, from the state of the linebackers, to Levi Jones getting abused by Jared Allen in Week 6, to Chad Johnson telling us it is fishy that the organization leaked stories to reporters he might be traded, it all stinks in Cincy for the 2-5 Bengals.

That's it Marvin we fans are putting you on punishment until these marks improve, no more extra pudding cups for you young man!!! :angry:

I dunno I don't think these "grades" are accurate, I mean considering all the injuries he could have atleast gotten a D+.

Seriously though, does this really mean anything, I mean we are 2-5, what did you expect, an A+?

That's it Marvin we fans are putting you on punishment until these marks improve, no more extra pudding cups for you young man!!! :angry:

I dunno I don't think these "grades" are accurate, I mean considering all the injuries he could have atleast gotten a D+.

Seriously though, does this really mean anything, I mean we are 2-5, what did you expect, an A+?

No - they don't mean anything. It looks like this "article" was written in about 5 minutes. Indianapolis and NE get an A+?! Wow - what a surprise!! What in-depth analysis you've done! Waste of space and not even worth the time it takes to read.

AAD Cuts Bengals Deeply

Story by Paul Myfinger

(AP) The Association of American Dermatologists has named the NFL team with the poorest skin, and their ranking is another damning finger pointed at Marvin Lewis.

"Oily skin, pimples, rashes....you name it, this team has it. It was pretty gross." said AAD spokesperson Mandy Amber Muffinskin.

"I wouldn't know the front end of a football from the back, but I know the signs of neglected skin, and this team is a mess." said Miss Muffinskin. "Players need discipline, direction, and a really good moisterizer, and they take their clues from the top."

Rather than throwing Marvin Lewis completely under the proverbial Volvo,, Miss Muffinskin singled out for praise the soft and supple skin of the embattled head coach. "His skin is as smooth as a marble, and smelled like a butter cookie."

As for the rest of the team, Miss Muffinskin refused to comment on whether the Bengals skin problems might be traced to the popularity of hip-hop music. " I couldn't say. The players actually had more whiteheads than blackheads, and other than Shayne Graham had absolutely no freckles."

Finally, Miss Muffinskin agreed that wide reciever Chad Johnson should be traded, explaining. "Even his skin is flakey."

(AP)

AAD Cuts Bengals Deeply

Story by Paul Myfinger

(AP) The Association of American Dermatologists has named the NFL team with the poorest skin, and their ranking is another damning finger pointed at Marvin Lewis.

"Oily skin, pimples, rashes....you name it, this team has it. It was pretty gross." said AAD spokesperson Mandy Amber Muffinskin.

"I wouldn't know the front end of a football from the back, but I know the signs of neglected skin, and this team is a mess." said Miss Muffinskin. "Players need discipline, direction, and a really good moisterizer, and they take their clues from the top."

Rather than throwing Marvin Lewis completely under the proverbial Volvo,, Miss Muffinskin singled out for praise the soft and supple skin of the embattled head coach. "His skin is as smooth as a marble, and smelled like a butter cookie."

As for the rest of the team, Miss Muffinskin refused to comment on whether the Bengals skin problems might be traced to the popularity of hip-hop music. " I couldn't say. The players actually had more whiteheads than blackheads, and other than Shayne Graham had absolutely no freckles."

Finally, Miss Muffinskin agreed that wide reciever Chad Johnson should be traded, explaining. "Even his skin is flakey."

(AP)

:lol: