Louisville Area Fans

xjjeep90

If you are a frustrated Bengals fan who is angry about the Bengals being shifted again to the 101.7 WKRD station in favor of NASCAR, please join with me in e-mailing or writing the affiliate director Jim Fenn about either moving the games to 1080 AM or back to 790 AM. I can never get a good signal to 101.7, not even in my car, and I know some of you are also in the same boat.

I am so frustrated with being put out in the cold in favor of the Colts for the TV market, but can we at least enjoy (I know this is difficult this season) a game without being shafted?

Jim Fenn

jimfenn@clearchannel.com

(502) 479-2194

WKRD

4000 #1 Radio Drive

Louisville, KY 40218

WKRD Studio Line: 571-7900

WKRD Toll Free Studio Line: 1-877-560-7900

If you are a frustrated Bengals fan who is angry about the Bengals being shifted again to the 101.7 WKRD station in favor of NASCAR, please join with me in e-mailing or writing the affiliate director Jim Fenn about either moving the games to 1080 AM or back to 790 AM. I can never get a good signal to 101.7, not even in my car, and I know some of you are also in the same boat.

I am so frustrated with being put out in the cold in favor of the Colts for the TV market, but can we at least enjoy (I know this is difficult this season) a game without being shafted?

Jim Fenn

jimfenn@clearchannel.com

(502) 479-2194

WKRD

4000 #1 Radio Drive

Louisville, KY 40218

WKRD Studio Line: 571-7900

WKRD Toll Free Studio Line: 1-877-560-7900

As a huge Nascar fan, even I have to agree. NFL BEFORE Nascar.