Remember this play and these quotes?

duus

Bengals Overtime Loss

Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, who ended last season getting the Super Bowl MVP trophy, ended this one watching Holmes and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shock the Bengals on first-and-10 on the third play of overtime from the Pittsburgh 33.

Ward said the Bengals blitzed Williams out of free safety all day ("It must have been their blitz of the day," Ward said) and this time Roethlisberger knew he had to pull the trigger quickly because his protection didn't allow for Williams to be blocked.

"Ben saw it; he was on the same page as Santonio," Ward said. "And Ben gave him a chance to run afer the catch. Santonio just took it to the house from there. He was just running scared."

Holmes, who caught a similar pass for 34 yards on the Steelers' tying field goal drive, agreed.

"I was running scared for the simple fact I wanted us to get off the field," Holmes said. "We gave those guys a lot of opportunities to beat us and they really didn't want it as much as we did."

As much as I hate Hines Ward and everything that comes out of pissburgh, he is a great all around player. I still think our wide recievers are lacking the smarts and the effort that he has. TJ and Chad may be more gifted, but the guy works his arse off and has been able to coach along ben.

That being said, I would aim for his knees if i was jonathon jospeh and have him do the rest of his work with the trainers on the sidelines.

who dey

As much as I hate Hines Ward and everything that comes out of pissburgh, he is a great all around player. I still think our wide recievers are lacking the smarts and the effort that he has. TJ and Chad may be more gifted, but the guy works his arse off and has been able to coach along ben.

That being said, I would aim for his knees if i was jonathon jospeh and have him do the rest of his work with the trainers on the sidelines.

who dey

I'll say, TJ has a lot of qualities that remind me of Ward. They're both the type of guy who will find a hole in the zone and catch the ball despite getting killed by a LB.