Trade Chad Trade Me!

BZBot

Yeah CJ command double teams, and it gives players like TJ and Chris Henry or any other WR who is on the field one on one. You trade him the offense will be a lot worse than it is now because teams will only have to worry about Tj and simply double him every time the Bengals pass. It wouldn't be a bad idea if the Bengals had some quality players on the depth chart but the Bengals simply don't have the right WRs to make a CJ trade. Now they could have traded for Chambers and then traded CJ away. That is a move that could have been possible, but with no option other than TJ this offense would be shut down.

wow, i cant beleive anybody would wanna trade 85!!!!! but hey years of a s**tty team does get annoying i guess you guys just got delerious lol

Ill be rocking a chad jersey wether or not it cincys doesnt matter. Im a fan of CJ and the bengals, unless he decided to go Dillon and then i would just quit liking players and hope for wins

For whatever it might be worth the NFL Network's Adam Schefter just claimed that..."there are people within the organization who feel that Chad Johnson is angling to get himself out of Cincinnati after this season. He denies it."

Edit: At the end of the program one of the four questions asked during the 4 downs segment was which man would be the last man standing in Cincy, Marvin or Chad. Rod Woodson sided with Marvin. Marshall Faulk sided with Chad. Schefter said it would be Chad because Marvin would walk away voluntarily.

Say what you will, but Chad DEMANDS a double team making other players better. Yeah, let get rid of that and then have TJ double teamed. Who do we throw to then ?? Answer that question without laughing at your answer and SURE get rid of Chad today !!! Thinking this offense would be better without Chad is just not even a logical thought process.

WHODEY !!!