Effect of Cutting Levi postseason

mgilgris

Read the thread and you'll be reminded that I don't think you were wrong. Just remarkably silly for second guessing everything and demanding accountability for decisions you agreed with.

Again, I'm not the Bengals' GM (and yes, again, you're thankful, I know). Call it second-guessing if you wish, but how else are real NFL GMs judged? On the quality of their drafts, on their FA savvy, on the performance of the coaches they hire, and the record of the team they manage, right? That isn't me, some Internet douchebag, judging Mikey, that's just the objective criteria any GM gets measured by. And by all of them, Mikey's tenure as general manager of the Cincinnati Bengals has been an abject failure.

That I've gotten the same things wrong only goes to show that Mikey isn't any better a GM than...me.

That I've gotten the same things wrong only goes to show that Mikey isn't any better a GM than...me.

Not true. Not only is your record is worse than his...you're less qualified.

And don't think for a moment that I've forgotten when you and Chrishcovga claimed that anyone with access to internet draft sites could draft as well as the GM's of most NFL teams. (Crazy drunk talk.)

We're fans, and the only thing we're quailified to offer is loud noise and disposable income.

We're fans, and the only thing we're quailified to offer is loud noise and disposable income.

Oh, piffle. I am not basing my judgment of Mike Brown on any expertise of my own. I'm simply applying the criteria used to judge any GM. Have they overseen successful drafts? Signed good FAs? Hired a good coach? Has the team won games than it lost under their management? On all those fronts, Mike Brown's watch has been a disaster.