ufc

cincy9275

i was a big fan of the ufc until it sold out to England matt hamiel got f**king robbed he whooped bisping ass was not even close. dana white talked about how f**ked up boxing was but after tonight the ufc is not different than wwe predetermined fights some total bull s**t and i for one am done with it. from what i have heard and what i have read on mma forums their are alot of people who agree and has lost a ton of respect for the ufc. dana white you better fix this or you can kiss the ufc good bye. ooo and as for joe bitch ass rogan i just wish one time randy or another one of the fighters would just punch that ball licking scum sucking clueless a**h*** in his f**king mouth he is a f**king twit that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground!

i was a big fan of the ufc until it sold out to England matt hamiel got f**king robbed he whooped bisping ass was not even close. dana white talked about how f**ked up boxing was but after tonight the ufc is not different than wwe predetermined fights some total bull s**t and i for one am done with it. from what i have heard and what i have read on mma forums their are alot of people who agree and has lost a ton of respect for the ufc. dana white you better fix this or you can kiss the ufc good bye. ooo and as for joe bitch ass rogan i just wish one time randy or another one of the fighters would just punch that ball licking scum sucking clueless a**h*** in his f**king mouth he is a f**king twit that does not know his ass from a hole in the ground!

DAMN! You are one fired up SOB over this! Personally I love watching the UFC, but I have no clue of what you're talking about. Drop us a link here and fill us in.

DAMN! You are one fired up SOB over this! Personally I love watching the UFC, but I have no clue of what you're talking about. Drop us a link here and fill us in.

ufc 75 they had it on spike last night in london england. the fight between englands own michael bisping and cincinnati's owm matt hameil. hameil beat the s**t out of bisping every round, striking ground control and just pure octagon control it was not even close. then some how the home town judges gave bisping a 29-28 win on a split decision but the unbias judge gave hameil a 30-27. if you know they ufc and watched it there was no way in hell that bisping won not even close. i just can't believe that dana white let this happen. sorry not very good on a comp with posting links and stuff but just check any mma fan forums people are very very pissed. it was not just one or two people but every one who posted on every one i read agreed that hamiel got screwed big time! then punk ass bisping after the fight was talikng all kinds os s**t about hameil after he got his ass whooped and hameil with true class said he believe he won but the judges seen it the other way. even the home town crowd booed the decision because they know hameil won. then joe rogan and his ball licking self did not even question the outcome and was praising bisping, then said well maybe bisping should drop down to 185 because he can't handle 205. damn i use to like bisping until last night the comment he made about hamiel were uncalled for. i hope and pray that the bitch does drop down to 185 so franklin can tear his f**king head off.

It was a closer fight then that. Hamill didn't capitalize as much as he should have in a lot of siutations. I still had him winning 29-28 and it was his fight to win and he didn't come through in the third round. Once again, yes, I think he won, but he should have put the guy away easily, failed to play to his ground and pound strength and continually let Bisping up off his butt, then ran out of gas and got beat in the third round.

It was a closer fight then that. Hamill didn't capitalize as much as he should have in a lot of siutations. I still had him winning 29-28 and it was his fight to win and he didn't come through in the third round. Once again, yes, I think he won, but he should have put the guy away easily, failed to play to his ground and pound strength and continually let Bisping up off his butt, then ran out of gas and got beat in the third round.

not even close yea matt lost steam the last round but matt beat him very very decisively in the first two rounds no way was that fight even close. what bisping landed what maybe 5 good shots the hole fight, while matt beat him in stand up took him down time after time and stalked bisping the whole fight. and last time i checked if you win two of the 3 you won correct, dude i am sorry but i think the fight was not even as close as you say and there are a lot of people who agree with me just check some of the mma forums i seen like 300 post with maybe 2 saying anything differnt ok with you that makes 3.