WHO WILL WIN ??? bengals vs ravens

jbengals1

I think the Bengals have a great chance beating the Ravens. Baltimore is a decent team that puts way too much emphasis on the run, something I hope that Marvin can take advantage of. If they can contain Jamal Lewis, that's a heavy task - no doubt, then the Bengals will have the upper edge. I also think that if our O-line performs decent this time, giving Dillon a chance for 3-4 yards a pop, we'll see a win this week. Special teams will also heavily influence the winner of this game.

Go Bengals!

I was really excited when I heard the score was 34-10 Bengals. I was thinking it'd be the first blowout by the Bengals in a long time. Excluding the blowout last year against the expansion Texans. :)

An 8 point win is still a great win for them though. I'd have settled for a 1 point win for that matter.

It was still a blowout. The Ravens scored when it didn't matter. The Bengals countered everything the Ravens had. The Bengals nearly scored at will against the Ravens and the Ravens couldn't manage anything until late in the game. The only thing the Bengals didn't do against the Ravens was score a Special Teams TD...That was the best game they have played against a quality opponent in years.

Cheers