Dolphins release Culpepper

Yeah I live in South Florida and it appeared to me that Daunte was never given a chance to succeed. I think they hurried him back too fast from his knee injury, and he just got injured again. I think a team like the Falcons, if they can afford it, should try and sign him. Maybe the Browns could cut Charlie Fry and sign Daunte instead. Fry isn't very good, but Anderson showed last season in a few games he could play okay. Daunte has a lot of experience that Cleveland needs at the QB position.

After allowing Shaub to take off I suspect the Falcons may now have more than a passing interest in a back up QB who may well have to start.

Donovan is no shmuck, and I believe that he still repesents himself, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Falcs pay quite well for a back up.

Wow, this was totally unexpected. I would have assumed they would have made a trade before letting him go. How much of a cap hit will they take for this...and for how long?

I think he may be getting a few phone calls from Petrino.

Yeah I live in South Florida and it appeared to me that Daunte was never given a chance to succeed. I think they hurried him back too fast from his knee injury, and he just got injured again. I think a team like the Falcons, if they can afford it, should try and sign him. Maybe the Browns could cut Charlie Fry and sign Daunte instead. Fry isn't very good, but Anderson showed last season in a few games he could play okay. Daunte has a lot of experience that Cleveland needs at the QB position.

I think Charlie is a long term project. Was he ready last year? Nope. Can he be a good qb in this league? Yes.

I do, however, think you're right that the Falcons need a QB. Vick is going to be crucified by the league for this one, because he's been a poster boy for them to promote the NFL for so long.

Vick is a sorry lame terrible QB and human being. Dog fighting is as bad a pedophilia. It's sick. I wish Goodell would just ban his ass from the league for life. Instead he is hoping and crossing his fingers that Vick is found not guilty. I don't see that happening. Goodell was also quick to note that his new policy regarding the players was for repeat offenders and that Vick is not a repeat offender.

Oh Yeah, Culpepper I don't think will ever be the same QB again. His numbers looked so good because of Moss. Forget about the injury I just don't think he's that good to begin with unless he has a superstar awesome tall WR that can go get the balls that are thrown around him and not to him. Atlanta doesn't have that right now so he could be in a lot of trouble if he goes there.

Dog fighting is as bad a pedophilia.

While I certainly appreciate the sentiment....not even close. As Jules would say, 'it ain't in the same ballpark. It ain't even the same ****ing sport.'.

I'll second that, pedophiles are the lowest of lows.

Dog fighting while disgusting is nowhere near the same level of stupidity.

I'm all for an eye for an eye justice system, let the pedophiles go to jail and get their just rewards (20 fold)in the rear.

As well as let the dog fighting fools, get in the ring and fight one of these trained fighting dogs.

Dog fighting is as bad a pedophilia.

While I certainly appreciate the sentiment....not even close. As Jules would say, 'it ain't in the same ballpark. It ain't even the same ****ing sport.'.

I'll second that, pedophiles are the lowest of lows.

Dog fighting while disgusting is nowhere near the same level of stupidity.

I'm all for an eye for an eye justice system, let the pedophiles go to jail and get their just rewards (20 fold)in the rear.

As well as let the dog fighting fools, get in the ring and fight one of these trained fighting dogs.

We should force these guys to fight each other to the death