How lazy is Rudi?

JoePong

I sure as hell hope Anderson's judgement is once again golden . . . .

Kid -

I agree with you - Carson's offense DEFINITELY needs a high quality 2nd RB, a versatile guy that can run inside AND turn the corner. But why do you think Jim Anderson is any better than most at recognizing Running Back talent? Kenny Irons (2), Chris Perry (Rnd 1), Jeremi Johnson (4), Rudi (4), Curtis Keaton (4), Marcus Parker (7), Nicholas Luchey (5), Marcus Parker (7), Corey Dillon (2), Ki-Jana Carter (1), & Jeff Cothran (3) were all on his watch. He also drafted Ostell Miles, Mike Dingle, Harold Green, Craig Tayloy, Eric Ball, Ickey Woods, John Holifield, David McCluskey (he got a Chevy out of that one), Marc Logan, Pat Franklin, Kim Lochlin, Steve McKeaver, Brent Ziegler, John Farley, and Stanford Jennings. The year before Anderson was hired, we drafted Larry Kinnebrew and Stanley Wilson.

Not a terrific batting average => I'd give him a B- or C+ - not bad, but certainly not golden.

Kid -

I agree with you - Carson's offense DEFINITELY needs a high quality 2nd RB, a versatile guy that can run inside AND turn the corner. But why do you think Jim Anderson is any better than most at recognizing Running Back talent? Kenny Irons (2), Chris Perry (Rnd 1), Jeremi Johnson (4), Rudi (4), Curtis Keaton (4), Marcus Parker (7), Nicholas Luchey (5), Marcus Parker (7), Corey Dillon (2), Ki-Jana Carter (1), & Jeff Cothran (3) were all on his watch. He also drafted Ostell Miles, Mike Dingle, Harold Green, Craig Tayloy, Eric Ball, Ickey Woods, John Holifield, David McCluskey (he got a Chevy out of that one), Marc Logan, Pat Franklin, Kim Lochlin, Steve McKeaver, Brent Ziegler, John Farley, and Stanford Jennings. The year before Anderson was hired, we drafted Larry Kinnebrew and Stanley Wilson.

Not a terrific batting average => I'd give him a B- or C+ - not bad, but certainly not golden.

But look at the ones you highlighted. And look at the corresponding rounds as well.

C'mon man......cut him some slack.

Kid -

But look at the ones you highlighted. And look at the corresponding rounds as well.

C'mon man......cut him some slack.

Also, until Mike Brown hires a GM he should be held responsible for ALL personnel decisions because you better believe he is signing off on all of them. The Bengals are a mom & pop organization, the Brown family didn't start the Bengals as a hobby, it's the family business that is ran by the sons & grandkids of Paul Brown. With that being the case they are about as hands on as you can get, which definitely includes who gets drafted. While coaches may have input, the final decisions are made by Mike Brown.

Also, until Mike Brown hires a GM he should be held responsible for ALL personnel decisions because you better believe he is signing off on all of them. The Bengals are a mom & pop organization, the Brown family didn't start the Bengals as a hobby, it's the family business that is ran by the sons & grandkids of Paul Brown. With that being the case they are about as hands on as you can get, which definitely includes who gets drafted. While coaches may have input, the final decisions are made by Mike Brown.

Also, Mikey should get his eyeballs tattooed crimson since he's the devil...

:lmao:

Also, Mikey should get his eyeballs tattooed crimson since he's the devil...

:lmao:

not saying he's evil, just saying that he is responsible for alot things that people give credit to other people for doing. Like everyone was blaming Marvin for the bad character guys.

Of those you listed and did not highlight and so are "bad choices" as RB for Jim Anderson:

Irons - unknown at present, no reason to knock him as untalented.

C Perry - undeniably talented (almost broke Bengals record for catches). After draft injuries can't be held against the draft choice.

Kijana Carter - similar to Perry, just got injured early and often. I've never heard he was untalented.

Luchey - stuck around the league a few years, so not bad for a round 5 choice.

Also while not drafted, DeDe Dorsey may be the #2 RB at Indy this year.

I think you can say that Anderson has an eye for talent and success at developing it. Contrast with Cleveland, say, where RBs go to die.

WTF????

There are two types of people in the world. Those that are there for you and those who always have an excuse.

If Rudi is the last one on the bus or misses it completly I guarentee his ass will still be at practice or game.

At my work we have a guy that retired and came back as a contractor. He makes his own hours and he's up there in the years but by God if your out at 3am working on a circuit you can always call him in if needed and he never says no or has an excuse. On the other hand I have a coworker younger than me that has yet to put in an hour of overtime because of varying reasons.

Rudi's go to money for games baby.