Just Bought My Season Tickets

Ox

Seems every year I think about getting on the waiting list, then say "Naaaahh, I'll just Ebay it." Oddly, this year was the cheapest I've ever gotten them for, and the seats are right beside where I had them last year.

Can't friggin' wait. Tell me what ya think.

Ox's Super Friggin' Sweet End Zone Seats.

:bengal::cheers::bengal:

Seems every year I think about getting on the waiting list, then say "Naaaahh, I'll just Ebay it." Oddly, this year was the cheapest I've ever gotten them for, and the seats are right beside where I had them last year.

Can't friggin' wait. Tell me what ya think.

Ox's Super Friggin' Sweet End Zone Seats.

:bengal::cheers::bengal:

I'd get them in a second if I could have found a job in Cincinnati. Blech.

They're pretty close to the seats I had for Chad's TD putt. Endzone rocks!

Incidentally, I feel I can trust you more now having read your Ebay feedback. ;)

Incidentally, I feel I can trust you more now having read your Ebay feedback. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whew! That's a load off my mind!

• 4 weeks later...

Never sat in the endzones, are they good seats? It just seems like you wouldn't be part of the action when the teams are driving the other way down the field... I'd rather watch the game up close play-by-play on the big screen than not be able to see all the action. I guess I'm kinda spoiled from the seats my work has, 40 yard line 12-15 rows back, Bengals sideline. I've sat up in the nosebleeds once and swore that I'd never go back if I had to sit up there, it just doesn't seem worth the money for some reason.

Never sat in the endzones, are they good seats? It just seems like you wouldn't be part of the action when the teams are driving the other way down the field... I'd rather watch the game up close play-by-play on the big screen than not be able to see all the action. I guess I'm kinda spoiled from the seats my work has, 40 yard line 12-15 rows back, Bengals sideline. I've sat up in the nosebleeds once and swore that I'd never go back if I had to sit up there, it just doesn't seem worth the money for some reason.

The endzone is probably the most roudioust of all sections. And your right about not being able to see all the action. I sit up in 316 row 8 and it's not bad at all. Especially when Palmer fires a 60 yarder down field. I would like to eventually move closer but for the amount of income I make and the people around me, I'm satisfied.

I talked to the guy at the ticket office and he believes the tickets should be showing up at our mailboxes any day now. Last year it was the end of July or beginning of August, when I received mine. The year before that was at the beginning of July so really it's up in the air.

Thanks for the info, B4L. I was wondering when the tics were gonna show up.

I'm upstairs also - around the 45 yard line. I like that I can see everything from up there (sometimes with the help of my binocs). The only downside is the trip up and down. I NEVER leave early so the trip out can be long after certain nailbiters. We also get our fairshare of "visitors" up there. Most of the time there aren't any problems, but there have been times I've had to rise up and defend the home terf. All part of a day's job I guess.

Welcome back to the Jungle this year, Ox. Roar load and often!

There really isn't a bad seat in the place. I was up in the nosebleeds for the Sunday Night home opener a couple years ago against Miami, and even up high, I could see the field quite well.

I disagree, especially when the poster above mentions binos. I hear "There's not a bad seat in the place" alot, IMO I think I'd rather stay at home than have to sit up top or in the endzone, but then again it's probably becuased I've been spoiled with the great seat my company has, which are pretty hard to come by. Oh well, Ox, sell me the preseason tix cheap and I'll check it out.

There really isn't a bad seat in the place. I was up in the nosebleeds for the Sunday Night home opener a couple years ago against Miami, and even up high, I could see the field quite well.

I disagree, especially when the poster above mentions binos. I hear "There's not a bad seat in the place" alot, IMO I think I'd rather stay at home than have to sit up top or in the endzone, but then again it's probably becuased I've been spoiled with the great seat my company has, which are pretty hard to come by. Oh well, Ox, sell me the preseason tix cheap and I'll check it out.

I've got friends that say the same thing, but if it came down to it, and you had tickets, you would be there. Don't give me this crap "I'd rather be in front of my TV." The atmosphere alone is worth the price let alone the excitement of the game. I kind of like being up high just because you can see the whole play form. Don't get me wrong if I could afford club seats I would definitely be down there. :P

.... The year before that was at the beginning of July so really it's up in the air.
Exactly, mine arrived July 12 last year, they are definitely much later this year. :huh:

(I scanned all my tickets and the files have creation time stamps, giving me a record of the ticket arrival date).

If you want to buy the Indy game cheap, PM bro.

I've got friends that say the same thing, but if it came down to it, and you had tickets, you would be there. Don't give me this crap "I'd rather be in front of my TV." The atmosphere alone is worth the price let alone the excitement of the game. I kind of like being up high just because you can see the whole play form. Don't get me wrong if I could afford club seats I would definitely be down there. :P

If it came down to it and the tickets were free probably, but I'm dead serious, you'd almost have to pay me to take those seats! To me it's not worth it to sit up there for a football game. My buddies went for the Steelers, Bengals Playoff game and paid like $90 for those seats and had one available, I passed. Much rather be at home enjoying the game in HD than way up there freezin my D%^# off!

Aha - they mailed them today!

Reply-To: tracking@mercurytickets.com

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:17:46 -0600

To: << season ticket holder email address >>

Subject: Cincinnati Bengals Season Tickets

This is an auto-generated system message. Please do not reply to this address.

Dear Cincinnati Bengals Season Ticket Holder,

Your Cincinnati Bengals Season Tickets have been shipped to you via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. You should receive your tickets within approximately 10 days of this email.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please call the Bengals Ticket Office at 513-455-8383 option 3.

Thanks and enjoy the Season.