Anyone worse to watch bat than some of the reds?

jditty47

Ok now that I've been in Cincy for a month now I've had a chance to go to 2 games....the one vs pitt that they lost 10-4 in 10 innings lol and wed nights loss to the angels 6-3.

Is there anyone worse in the league at the plate than David Ross right now? batting a whopping .180. I dont care about his defense hes a liability at the plate every time up. And as far as that goes, so is Dunn. He SUCKS. he is the most miserable guy to watch at the plate especially with runners in scoring position. Wed night he came up with 2 on 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth and everyone in the stands knew the game was over...he ended up striking out...big surprise. And dont even get me started on his LAZY ASS PLAY in the outfield. 3 times did he allow runs to score cuz he was either lazy to the ball or didnt hustle. first time was when figgins got a base hit in the first...who the hell doesnt know about his speed? dunn laligags over to the ball and allows him to get to 2nd cuz of it. he scored on 2 grounders cuz of being in scoring position and if he was on first he never would have scored. I HATE the guy now. i really do. i dont care he went 3-5 yesterday he still struck out again in the bottom of the ninth down 2 with 1 on 2 outs AGAIN.

Only players worth watching on the Reds as far as nonpitchers go is Phillips and Griffey and mb Conine.

oh ya hamilton is ok and encarnacion has been ok since his return. hatteberg i wouldnt mind being traded...i dont think hes as good as they make him out to be.

I started a thread not too long ago about how bad David Ross sucks and how the rest of the catchers on the rosters do for that matter. Almost everyone jumped my case saying he was a good player and that he would come out of this slump. Well since that time, the Reds have drafted a ton of catchers in the amateur draft, and David Ross's stats have gone DOWN.

Hello and welcome to the Bengalszone restaurant, now serving today's special...Crow. Eat up and enjoy! :sure:

apparently lol.

sad when a 3-4 night brings ur avg up 12-13 points. its against the rangers though...and its one game. i hope he starts hitting nbetter but at this point i dont see him raising his avg to above .225 by the end of the season.

ya back to dunn for a minute...we could go on and on about both guys to be honest. dunn is lazy. probably the laziest guy in the NL. on espn they were like no one would want him to play first base cuz he cant catch foulballs lol...

Isn't Dunn hitting in an 8 or 9 game hitting streak? He's been doing pretty good at getting on base i thought??? Dunn used to take steriods, about 2 years ago when he was a monster, maybe he should get back on 'em.

I feel the same about Ross, He's either on or off. He can be really good at times, but then really really bad at other times. Defensively, he's great.

reds dont need up and down players!!!!!!!!!!!! they arent in a market that can allow for that. ross sucks 4 out of every 5 games and dunn is more of a liability than he is a help. so what if hes hit in 8 straight or whatever, his fielding sucks and 90% of his hits come when no one is on base.

i know the biggest problem on the reds is relief pitching, but that doesnt mean theres not problems in the lineup too.

reds dont need up and down players!!!!!!!!!!!! they arent in a market that can allow for that. ross sucks 4 out of every 5 games and dunn is more of a liability than he is a help. so what if hes hit in 8 straight or whatever, his fielding sucks and 90% of his hits come when no one is on base.

i know the biggest problem on the reds is relief pitching, but that doesnt mean theres not problems in the lineup too.

You have Dunn in your Sig :huh: