Recent

Kirkendall

Since this hasn't been updated in awhile, I thought I'd throw some things.

First, it's awesome we've had first time winners the past two weeks.

Second, Dale Jr. signing with JGR would be a good fit for JR. He wouldn't be the main driver for the team and kinda of play shadow if he wants.

Third, Jeff Gordon is having one fantastic season.

Second, Dale Jr. signing with JGR would be a good fit for JR. He wouldn't be the main driver for the team and kinda of play shadow if he wants.

If Gibbs is switching to Toyota next season JR will have to give up his two biggest money making ventures, doing Chevy and Bud commercials.

If Gibbs is switching to Toyota next season JR will have to give up his two biggest money making ventures, doing Chevy and Bud commercials.

That's the first I've heard about this possibility of Gibbs switching from Chevrolet to Toyota!

Yes, it is great that NASCAR has had back to back first time winners. They deserve it.

Second, no it is not a good fit as Dale, Jr. will command all the media attention from Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin and J.J. Yaley. The rest of the team will suffer and become shadows in his spotlight. I consider Dale Jr. the most overrated and over hyped driver on the circuit. He has done nothing to earn the popularity and fan base he has.

Third, yes Jeff Gordon is having a great year who will hit a wall and struggle in the coming months. When his baby girl is finally born, he will not be able to sleep a wink as he ensures his modal wife gets her beauty rest ensuring his arm candy looks good. Plus, my wife the conspirithist, thinks NASCAR is looking the other way when a Hendricks driver wins a race. If not, why have they won nearly all of the races so far this season? Hmm.