Thurman gets six days in treatment program

Yeah he was in court and the Enquirer had an article with a photo of him there the other day. Said he has "completed" an inpatient and "extensive" outpatient treatment program(s).

He must've had serious alcohol and/or drug problems after last season ecspecially. It was always sort of odd how quickly Marvin soured on him, and how poor he played last preseason.

Odell's story should be the most interesting and most talked about going into training camp. I hope he's ready to play some ball and commit himself. I see no reason why the NFL shouldn't reinstate him this month, he has apparently taken care of his obligations and continues to not get into trouble.

I hope he becomes an example for Chris Henry at some point, versus someone who will have slides back into alcoholism or substance abuse.

I think we've all seen what a healthy, committed Henry and Odell are capable of - incredible ceilings and Pro Bowl level talent - with Rookie level brains.