Watch Kirkendall Beat Up An Idiot

HoosierCat

Yea, that was horrible from that guy. I would half expect him to at least use Google to resolve his misguided facts. But apparently he wanted to run with his mythical idealism adding one arrest for each player.

Captain Kirk -

While I applaud your zeal in correcting mistaken and misguided miscreants as they twist the facts to coincide with their line of reason, I would caution you about the sheer volume of windmills you are attempting to topple. It is a time honored tradition by a cast of thousands to cite half-truths to support their assertions. Politicians, TV evangelists, Radio talking heads, and Paul Daugherty are the worst offenders one used to worry about, but bloggers have far surpassed them in spinning hypothesis out of hyperbole.

Good luck in your quest, Don Quixote!

Another asshat for you, kirk:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6885286

5. Cincinnati Bengals: A relatively quiet lap around the police blotter was ruined by the "profiling" quotes from Coach Marvin Lewis and a return to form by Chris Henry and A.J. Nicholson.

"return to form by Chris Henry"??? Oh, OK, getting falsely accused by a prosecutor with an ax to grind is a "return to form"???

I guess we get Faux Sports now, too...

Another asshat for you, kirk:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6885286

5. Cincinnati Bengals: A relatively quiet lap around the police blotter was ruined by the "profiling" quotes from Coach Marvin Lewis and a return to form by Chris Henry and A.J. Nicholson.

"return to form by Chris Henry"??? Oh, OK, getting falsely accused by a prosecutor with an ax to grind is a "return to form"???

I guess we get Faux Sports now, too...

Exactly Joisey. The national media, and regional to some extent, keep adding more than truth to their pieces (of s**t). Anyway, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, we see it all the time. Not just sports either. Media writes fabrications about politicians all the time. I suppose my naive frame of mind is too cumbersome. Although, I find some peace drinking whiskey and listening to Danny Boy MP3s. Ah, now that's the good life.