Richmond trip is almost here...

Sox

My fiance and I are going to the Richmond race.May 5th is our one year anniversary of seeing each other,and I asked her what she'd like to do.She's a Nascar fan as well,and pointed to the May 5th night race.

See why I love her?

The Busch seats are just before the start/finish line 27 rows up,and the cup seats are just before the entrance to turn 3,30 rows up.The Busch tickets are good for watching the cup qualifying as well,I believe,so we'll need to be on the road by 6:30 A.M. Friday.

Neither one of us has ever been to a short track race,so we're excited. :cheers:

My fiance and I are going to the Richmond race.May 5th is our one year anniversary of seeing each other,and I asked her what she'd like to do.She's a Nascar fan as well,and pointed to the May 5th night race.

See why I love her?

A woman who loves Nascar!?! Does she have a single sister who loves Nascar too? :wub:

You are a lucky man. And I can testify to that as my wife not only loves NASCAR, but she also loves football and hockey!!!! Especially football! When the season ends after the Super Bowl, she goes into a shell until July when camp opens. She was originally a Oilers fan when I met her, but she has since come from the Dark Side and is now a devoted Bengals fan.

Sox, women like ours are as rare as a pink diamond (just watched Blood Diamond over the weekend, good movie). We must hang on to them because the rest just don't understand us.

Good luck and enjoy the race.