From PFT

Kazkal

Dre' Bly is the Lavar Arrington of cornerbacks. That's not a compliment.

WCA, Champ making a bland statement like that should have no bearing whatsoever on anyone's opinion of the trade for Bly.

Lavar Arrington of cornerbacks? Ok TDB what ever. I know you hate everyone who isnt bad and on the Bengals but you have gone too far

I most certainly do not hate all non-Bengals. Nor do I love all Bengals. I'm such a homer that I consider Ben Roethlisberger a top ten quarterback and Chad Johnson overrated.

That's just as stupid a generalization of my NFL viewpoints as this would be: "You hate all Bengals players and love all free agents or players seeking trade."

Ask Lions fans what they think of Dre' Bly. I've heard the same thing from many I've talked to, and highlights of his play have agreed. He makes big plays and he gives up big plays.

Well if he is an attention whore we must get rid of him right?

I never said that.

Give the rest of his salary to John Thornton and Deltha O Neal

I never said that.

(who never ever ever gives up big plays, ever)

So if I say Dre' Bly gives up big plays, that means I'm somehow stating Deltha O'Neal does not? Stop putting words in my mouth and making such general assumptions.